• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Macedonia
no rivers macedonia have rivers not navitabgble but it has rivers.

drina

Drina%20visegrad.jpg

Hax,

here's the new counters:

6h2df7.jpg

(Hope you're satisfied with them now!) :p

Also, your minister pic is in the .rar-file HERE.

Now I must go to work. Nice idea with the rivers btw... Hope it turns out good, because it could be very cool if it works as intentended.

Why can't fishing boats go on Drina?:p
Warships can have a hull that can be too big for rivers. Thats why most of the time only light ships like destroyers and cargos go on rivers. You wont see a battleship on the danube :p

And bridges can be a problem too. They must be able to raise in order to let ships pass, or be high bridges.

sorry I send message to everyone in the group.I forgot that someone cant understand Serbian.

Piter Karington want to help he says: As first, they are not Croatians, but Croats!
As second, Bosniaks should be listed out of "others." Worst part of the yugoslav wars was held in Bosnia.
As third, please change the fact that Canada is listed as country you can control. Please, change it, and change all leaders, ministers, politicians, generals... Well, I ...know very, very much about yugoslav wars, so could I join your making team? I know some professionals with long expirience with computers, so they could help in developing the game... PLEASE, I WANNA JOIN YOU!!! :)

Canada- wtf??????

Last edited:
Warships can have a hull that can be too big for rivers. Thats why most of the time only light ships like destroyers and cargos go on rivers. You wont see a battleship on the danube :p

And bridges can be a problem too. They must be able to raise in order to let ships pass, or be high bridges.

Warships in rivers?
I think just YUG had some, I thought more with fishing boats:)

Hax,

here's the new counters:

6h2df7.jpg

(Hope you're satisfied with them now!) :p

Also, your minister pic is in the .rar-file HERE.

Now I must go to work. Nice idea with the rivers btw... Hope it turns out good, because it could be very cool if it works as intentended.

They are perfect!
Nice job!
:rolleyes:

To take the screens i made a fake scenario file. Countries show on the screen are GB(Slovenia), France(Croatia), Germany(Bosnia), Italy(Vojvodina), Poland (Serbia), SU (Montenegro), Japan(Kosovo), China (Albania) and Canada (Macedonia) :D

Yeah I understand:)
Can we get any screenshots of the newest update on map?

P.S. Nice avatar!