• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
how do you post pictures

Alright, pictures are taken from in-game screenshots, which you can take using the F11 button. Once taken, they should be deposited in a folder. To get that, go to my computers, drive c (or local disk c), program files, Paradox Entertainment, Crusader Kings. Alright, now there's a question Are you using Vista or XP or a Mac?

I am using vista

Alright then, there should be a button at the top of that file I was talking about earlier called 'compatability files' cliuck on that. Then, I can't remeber exactly how it is set up for CK, but the screenshots folder should be there and it shouldn't take long to find them. Now, in order to paste them on the website, join a webhosting picture sight. I use photobucket.com. Sign up there, then upload your screenshot to the internet. Once that is done, click on the image you want, and below the larger version of the image that should load is a few sets of lines with web addresses. Look for the bottom one, which has
tags around it. Copy that, and paste it here when your posting. Click "submit reply' and viola! The picture shouls be here! :D

Many people heard the scream but before I tell you that I will tell you the how the screaming happened. George had an important job. He was nervous. It was not like him. He was raised in a military camp and had never doubted himself. He was blond with a tint of red. His smashing good looks won almost everybody over until his horrible decision. Everyone feared the court of Ireland. 10 courtiers have gone and none have returned. He then saw tons of skipping and dancing and the girl of his dreams. THEN HE opened his eyes. He saw a fat blond king staring at the wall. He had to ask the vengeful king to join his ally. He couldn’t help feeling out of place in the court. The king had a crown of pure gold and a robe lined with gold. Even the lowest cleric had a robe of silver. All he had was a damp wool robe. The cold throne room didn’t help things. Then a man motioned him over. He walked and bended down and then darkness.
Leroy was coming from Brittney when he was on a ship towards muster. It started to rain and he saw on the horizon a small dot. The man of 40 was black-haired and skinny never much of a seaman he had dreaded the time that he would need to save someone this was the time. He went close and what he did was jump into the icy water and found a man breathing heavily and almost passed out. Then he heard his story. He had been rowing on a longboat from Norway when a man led us to some rocks. He claimed it was to get supplies then two hours latter he was on a boat and had us all killed except me when I jumped in the water and escaped. The boat hurried to Munster when Leroy was led to a room and then darkness’s.
Pat was having a good day. Because there were no arrivals for the kings he was let off early. He could almost smell his mo’s grain. He had to do something before he went home. The man of 20 with brown hair barley fit in the small compartment. The last words he said were bye gentlemen.
The man knew he would have to be quick to get to his appointment. He went to brief the new arrivals. In the dark room he started the briefing. Now all of you are hear for a reason. Your single goal is to get the king to Spain. I don’t care how you do it just does it. Here are the few specific things you need to do. You the oldish man over there. You need to act as if you are on official orders. If you can’t do it there are always other options.
The diplomats met the king together. Please they said in unison go to North Africa and help out Christian friends in Spain. The fat king learns over and stared at them. The diplomats were tense they knew someone else would be there any minute. Leroy couldn’t go through with it he screamed an arrow started to fly. The king ran and George fell dead.

my updates will never be long I just don't have the skill. I write a short update but I ganuantee there will always be a cliffhanger.

Well, this is a good forum (literally and figuretively) to practise the arts of narrative, so I say keep it up! And don't give up! :D

Here are a few characters that we will see a lot of soon

Paul came from Ulster. 18 years earlier he was born as a love child of he duke of Ulster and a wife of a farmer. His mother was killed when she wrote threading letters to the duke and he was sent to live with a blacksmith. The blacksmith was given 5 ducats to give to the boy when he grew up. The Blacksmith raised the boy like his own and they loved each other very much. Then the call to war came for war with Scotland. Paul’s father was recruited to go. Paul was told his father fought bravely but that didn’t stop the fact he never saw his dad again. When he was sixteen he went to become a worker in the court. That is when he met his real father for the first time. The Duke towered over him like lion over grass. The duke was the great military commander he took Paul over to the side and told him a secret.

Eve was beautiful. She was the daughter of a baronet but her beauty won many a man over. Even if she was a low birth she was still a noble and even the king courted her hand. She was about to choose when she was kidnapped with pirates and brought to a deserted island and she had a little talk with some nobles.

Larry had a weird name but didn’t mind. He just went around his business and had a good time taking the food to every meal and was ready to go when he fell down a ditch.
Sorry for the short update. Just to introduce characters that will appear.

poll time do you want a history student in our time to tell you How the world reacts to ireland or a scribe in another court. If you choose option 2 please have a country ready.

sorry but come on I am trying to please the readers either or makes it hard. I can't decide myself so please if you do have an opionon get me out of my state:D

I have just some wishes not affecting the intrigue;

-more spaces
-more punctuation
-more combining of subjects, if two sentences have the subject, they can be merged with ease
-more depth

And all this comes with writing more and learning by writing.

A short and fat man sat at a desk while thinking about Ireland. He did not know why his thoughts turned to the kingdom in the north. The rulers saw Ireland as one of the best nations in Europe but weird things were happening. Larry came into the room; this friend of the fat man was worried. The fat man was named Will. Will knew it was not his place to tell the duke what to do but Ireland was weird a king had died and a war against Scotland was successful. He shook his head to get it out of his mind while he started to talk to Larry about the grain shortage. As he talked many things happened.

2247 AD
Bob was reading the textbook and he really wanted to throw it out. It told one thing every page using big words to take up space. He wanted to read about Ireland. He was ready to read the new book about Ireland called Ireland awake. Oh wait he was reading about Ireland. Then he saw something interesting. Could it be true could that really have led to that?

1130 AD
Pat knew it was an important but couldn't bear to say it. The blond man was meeting with the duke of Ulster and was not happy. The former war hero was not his old self. His jealous brother controlled him and could barley see. He was looking for a way out when almost out of the blue he saw an exit sign. It just happened to be the first one ever installed and the duke was proud of it.

In the corridor the man summed up the king. He was accident-prone and the people liked him but would not be blindly loyal. They could still be persuaded. The man saw another person coming and they both said the package has been delivered. They both cracked up AS ANOTHER IRISH LORD LAYED DEAD.