• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Even better to annex Bantu now. Ugly flag and they are animists!

But then the enemies might club the defenders through those holes...

The enemies are heretical Spear-users :eek: but we can only hope their pointy sticks will soon be smashed by the mighty club of Kanem-Bornu (or possibly incinerated by their fiery breath)

Step to the side, and club their spear thingies when they stick them in the hole. Problem solved.

Reading 1. pages.

Sounds good.

Keeps on reading...............

Here it is. I've been a little busy finishing my thesis.

This won't do. A thesis is primarily supposed to teach you the art of procrastination, don't you know? I was inordinately fond of cleaning windows, floors and even toilets while writing mine, but you have found a much nobler way to achieve sublime procrastination: keeping us laughing uncontrollably (no disrespect meant to the ruler of KB, please don't club me :eek:).

Uhhh... doesn't anybody else notice that there's a big hole full of water in the middle of the Dragon? This does not look like a good omen, I'm worried.

That sounds very dirty. This is Kanem Bornu, not Denmark or pagan Scandinavia!

Do you mind.......

Im danish...... Caught up right now. Hilarious. Will be following. I should probably be thinking of the prospect of changing my avatar. It is already used