• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Madmonkey24 said:
Congratulations on your tremendous victory! Not to be a downer, but the invasion of Russia should be delayed for as long as possible. They still have an advantage in divisions, industrial capacity, resources, and their winters are long and cold. I would suggest (though you don't really need my help) that you build a few mechanized corps (3 tank divisions + 9 motorized/mechanized infantry) and use them to steamroll the high infrastructure provinces of Italy and France. Just me though.

You mean act like Germany but with less IC and less of a tech advantage?

Next stop Moscow?

Madmonkey24: ...you build a few mechanized corps (3 tank divisions + 9 motorized/mechanized infantry)...

i thought that 6 mot./mech. divisions were the max with 3 armor divisions for the combined bonus ? ? :confused:

that said, you are correct about the concept... :cool:

GhostWriter said:
Madmonkey24: ...you build a few mechanized corps (3 tank divisions + 9 motorized/mechanized infantry)...

i thought that 6 mot./mech. divisions were the max with 3 armor divisions for the combined bonus ? ? :confused:

that said, you are correct about the concept... :cool:

There is only one extra color in this post! You're losing your edge man...

Germany is beaten and victory belongs to Poland. Very good job. I don't think I have ever seen this kind of a victory by Poland against Germany before. I am eagerly waiting to see where Poland goes from here.

I also saw that little clue with Hitler. What did you do, throw him in a vat of acid or something? :rofl:

robw963 said:
GhostWriter! You lucky man...you win the prize:

¤ - you've earned one Golden Pieroggi for knowing the correct answer!

Why don't you take the spoils of war you have earned so hard.

http://rapidshare.com/files/155942140/techpack.rar.html

Improved naval research with new Stocznia Gdynia and seized Stocznia Gdanska, heavy arms manufacture with improved COP, Lippol and HCP (Hipolit Cegielski Poznan);rocketry with Politechnika Warszawska, electronics with PZTiR, artillery with Stalowa Wola and improved Fab. Starachowice; air defences with LOPP, fighter tactics with CWOL w Deblinie, airborn assaults with WOS in Bydgoszcz, armoured tactics with Dowództwo Broni Pancernych and Maczek; good old fashoned artillery barrage with Smigly-Rydz and blue water doctrines with Liga Morska i Kolonialna. Not to mention new options surely learnt by the expanded PZL and combined power of DWL and LWS ? :D

*nope, no techtem settings just images. ;)

Great Job! You've done it!

I don't have anything to say really. It's amazing all you've accomplished.

Hmmm... who do you want to conquer next? Second Republik of Poland had a very good relationships with Romania and Hungary, relationships with Latvia and Estonia were good too. Jugoslavia was friendly too. We had bad relations with Lithuania (because Wilno/Vilnus). So you going to attack friendly country or rather hostile one? Maybe Italy is your next target?

I counted population of your country and their ethnic composition

Before 2WW Poland had population 34.8 million:
# Poles – 65,5%. = 23 million
# Ukrainians – 16%. = 5.6 million
# Jews – 9,4%. = 3.3 million
# Bielarussians – 5,5%. = 1.9 million
# Germans – 2,6%. = 0.9 million

Czechoslovakia had population about 15.3 millions
# Czechs: 50% = 6.6 million
# Germans: 24% = 3.2 million
# Slovakians: 18% = 2 million
0.7 million Hungarians
0.5 million Rusyns
0.3 million Jews
0.1 million Poles

Germany had 69.3 million people - mostly Germans

so your emire has now population about 120 million, and:
about 60% of them are Germans
19% Poles
5,5% Czechs
4,5% Ukrainians
1,5% Slovaks
1,5% Belarussians
3% Jews

this is very dangerous situation for your country - too many Germans :p
think about ;)

Maybe it is time for creation of federal country - Slav (edit: without e :p) Union and give autonomy to all Slav Brothers (Ukrainians and Belarusians too) -> (add cores in Czechoslovakia and some parts of USRR). You can diploannex Jugoslavia too :)

Last edited:
_tr said:
Slave Union and give autonomy to all Slav Brothers (Ukrainians and Belarusians too) -> (add cores in Czechoslovakia and some parts of USRR). You can diploannex Jugoslavia too :)

:p

_tr said:
Slav :p one letter to much
or better - Commonwealth of the Slavic Nations - Rzeczpospolita Słowiańskich Narodów

Romanians, Hungarians, Lavians, Estonians... aren't Slavs. I say go for good, old fashioned Prometheism. ;)

cegorach said:
Romanians, Hungarians, Lavians, Estonians... aren't Slavs. I say go for good, old fashioned Prometheism. ;)
romanians are slaves simply a more or less influenced than others
latvians are the same as lithuanians and our union with them should continue
estonians were the part of poland befor wars with sweden
hungarians were for long in our influence only the traitoreus austrians (read germans) took them from us so our paternity over hungary was never removed by means of law or their will so it must continue
:rofl:

Jeszcze Polska nie zginęła,
Kiedy my żyjemy!
Co nam obca przemoc wzięła,
Szablą odbierzemy!

It's a shame RL WWII did not end in this way... Now, onwards to build a colonial Empire! Let the French give you Madagascar as a repay for their inactivity :p