• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
A quick summary: Spanish forces are expelled from Aquitaine and are regrouping south of the Pyrenees. Peace I am talking about is nothing but a short-lived truce when neither battles nor sieges took place.

Aquitaine is in control of 'Spanish France', actually former Burgundian territories. Castille controls no Aquitani land as of now and from the looks of it as about to lose Navarre as a large body of troops under Wernigerode is gathering in Armagnac. I am forced to keep a strong force at home - rebels were welcome when expelling Iberians, but not anymore. Besides, Portugal keeps landing troops behind established front lines - annoying, unwelcome, yet very real threat. It is amazing how much damages 1,000-strong armies can do when left unchecked.

comagoosie, at this point I can make white peace or try to make Iberians pay for years of occupation. I choose the latter, of course.

Qorten, I was gone for quite awhile, but there's something about this AAR that prevents me from abandoning it so soon.

Vann the Red, "the most unique"? You flatter me :D

stnylan, something about this game, peace just does not seem to be an interesting option :D Although I did manage several decades of peace before this war, but who writes about that? The audience, myself included, demands drama.