• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Could somebody tell me what choices I have to make to get Hitler as president of Germany when events pop up in the screen?? Thanks

Historically Hitler was never ever President; hte position went 'asleep' and Hitler was designated as Fuhrer und ReichkKanzellor.

Mod 33 reflect that ; in early 1933 you will be offered a choice : Hindenburg give in!; with 2 choices : The first being the historical (Hitler is called as Chancellor) or Hindeburg resist ( it is writtent in red) where Hitler is not called.

Then in 1935, the poor Otto will return to God, and Hitler will became the only master after said God (with a silent workhorse, +5% IC, as prime).

Mod331.43 is 400mbs while mod 33 1.5 is 650 mb but only french Is there any extra or bugfix from this french version of the game to the english version??

It's sad to say but apparently dev team doesn't give a damn about English speaking players. They announced English version of this mod for Darkest Hour some time ago but there is no visible progress so far. :(

In trying to do the translations, I can see why they might have as much trouble as they do, or prefer not to do translations until a significant amount of work is completed; I'm trying to do the same but from French to English, simply because I love the MOD, but wish to play the latest versions which, as we all know, are French. Looking at combining that with events from '34 Revolutions provided they are compatible, and the Iron Curtain MOD this team had released for French Players.

Mind you, this is going to take me a good long while to do given it is not my main priority, but if and when I finish, I'll upload it for public use.

It's sad to say but apparently dev team doesn't give a damn about English speaking players. They announced English version of this mod for Darkest Hour some time ago but there is no visible progress so far. :(
Actually there is no such thing as a dev team. Koenig is developing this mod alone for years. I know he had been super busy IRL for more than a year now and there has been no new French update for a while.
So it's not about ignoring English players.

Actually there is no such thing as a dev team. Koenig is developing this mod alone for years. I know he had been super busy IRL for more than a year now and there has been no new French update for a while.
So it's not about ignoring English players.
Is there any way to contact him? I have some technical questions on this MOD, but his PM box is apparently full, leaving me with the impression that he is no longer actually active here.

Hi! I am playing HOI 2 again on a laptop and I can't get a working link for this mod anywhere. I remember I enjoyed the events a lot. Could anyone send me a working link, upload it or at least create a torrent file so I can download it again please? I would be really greatful.