• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(74684)

Recruit
Apr 19, 2007
Ok I Have Tried Everything And My Computer Meets All Requirements Could Anyone Explain The Error Message I'm Getting ?????

After The Game Loads And I Auto Select All My Army I Hit Continue Or Load Game Then I Get An Error Of

Sgepard::setvertexshader:invalidindex

Then The Game Crashes And I Have Tried Unloading And Reloading The Disc And All Contents I Tried Some Patch I Found Online (i Wonder If I Did It Correctly?) I Noticed The Box For Rfb States Xp For Sp1 I Have Sp2 Is That A Problem? My Graphics Card Is An Older 64 Mb Nvidea But I Have Played Plenty Of Games And Never Had A Problem With This Card.. Help Me Out I Have 3 Teenage Boys Wanting To Play This Weekend And I Am Out Of Ideas. Godspeed ........ Coopercat

Hi Coopercat,

As you seemed to have guessed in your post, it looks like your graphics card. Can you provide me with more info on your card that I can show our tech heads here (to make sure that is the problem).

Thanks

Caveman

COOPERCAT said:
OK HERE GOES :wacko:

IT'S A NVIDIA GeForce2 MX/MX 400

GET BACK TO ME ASAP PLEASE!!!!!
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR HELP
PAUL

Video RAM: Required - 32 MB
Video Card 3D Acceleration: Required
Video HW Transform & Lighting: Required
Vertex Shader Ver.: Required - 1.1
Pixel Shader Ver.: Required - 1.1

COOPERCAT said:
OK HERE GOES :wacko:

IT'S A NVIDIA GeForce2 MX/MX 400

GET BACK TO ME ASAP PLEASE!!!!!
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR HELP
PAUL

Hi Paul,

Sorry for the delay in responding (your post came after we go home from work at 6 PM).

Anyways, that card you have is not a good one. So that would be your problem.

I don't know if you have any interest in upgrading your video card regardless of the RFB issue. If you do, there are a few community members on the www.rushforberlin.com forum boards who know a lot about video cards and can give you some good advice on great deals. So come on by if you like. :)

i don't think Nvidia's MX series cards support pixel shading, many new games specifically list MX cards as not supported.