• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
What about adding (in case of French victory and an four state solution) events with Hitler seizing power in one of the countries or some state declaring itself protector over the catholic church (since Italian Federation is no more), there could also be a civil war in France (after WW2) with Bolshevicks fighting Anarchists, anyway Great Mod, keep up the good work

Hitler is dead in this timeline! Though his book or rather notebook survived and is published as 'Mein Kampf', though in a really toned down version.

Its still popular within the National Populists party, though!

Blodwen said:

I get this when I click "Singleplayer" on the main menu. Why?
Try to start up a new game since from what I see its an Autosave so either that or you could try to edit that part out though I would start a new game out of frustration.

Hey, one thing I think should be done next update that shouldn't take too much effort could be the updating of the monarch successions in the European Empires up to the end of the game. Wilhelm III dies in 1951 or so, where his son Wihelm IV should take over. And so on for other countries and such.

Mostly bringing this up since in my KR LP (Which I will be updating soon, finally figured out how to change the documents to something editable) I'll be pointing out the monarchial succession, even without an actual in-game event.

GermanWehrmacht said:
Try to start up a new game since from what I see its an Autosave so either that or you could try to edit that part out though I would start a new game out of frustration.

I don't actually get to the campaign selection screen. It gets stuck at the main menu. Furthermore, my save game folder is empty. I have no Autosaves. :confused:

Sorry for my ignorance but I am new to HOI2 mods.

How do I install this mod and the Generic Mod Enabler?

Place the JSGME.exe int the Game Folder. start it and it should create a folser called MODS. Put a folder with the Kaiserreich data in the MODS folder. Start JSGME again and select the Kaiserreich Folder and activate it after a while you can close it and play kaiserrreich...

Thanks!

I assume I can used the mod enabler for other mods? If I put it in each folder (HOI2, DD, ArmA) it will work for all of them?

Last edited:
-snafu- said:
Thanks!

I assume I can used the mod enabler for other mods? If I put it in each folder (HOI2, DD, ArmA) it will work for all of them?

you can use it for almost every mod wich comes as a .zip/.rar file...

I downloaded the mod and used JSGME to activate the mod but when I play it all the borders are the same, only governments and names changed. Did I download an early version? (it says it is Beta IV)

Teep said:
I downloaded the mod and used JSGME to activate the mod but when I play it all the borders are the same, only governments and names changed. Did I download an early version? (it says it is Beta IV)
You should play the Kaiserreich scenario.Beta IV is the latest version.

Inner Circle said:
What´s the progress of Beta V?

Its progressing albeit a little bit slowly - but AC is doing some very intresting events for papal italy and south africa - thats due all of us are having lots of RL work to do, but we haven't forgotton our dedication to our mod so we still contribute to it!! :cool:

Zauberfloete said:
Its progressing albeit a little bit slowly - but AC is doing some very intresting events for papal italy and south africa - thats due all of us are having lots of RL work to do, but we haven't forgotton our dedication to our mod so we still contribute to it!! :cool:

ahh that´s fantastic!

btw: do we see Kaiserreich in HoI 3???