• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
1940 while playing as UoB... Two thumbs up for Bristol Peoples Palace ^^

Installation problem that mirror's maj. masuer's

I was inspired by the recent surge in Kaiserreich AAR's to tryout the mod. Unfortunately after I installed it, it seems to crash as soon as I try to play the scenario. I'll detail my installation routine in case I'm doing anything wrong.

I started out with a fresh install of hearts of Iron, doomsday, and armegeddon from the anthology disk. I then patched with 1.2 doomsday/armegedon, set up a MOD folder in my Doomsday folder, downloaded JSGME, extracted kaisereich and the bugfix into the mod folder, and used the JSGME. Any idea what I've been doing wrong?

Denatured said:
I was inspired by the recent surge in Kaiserreich AAR's to tryout the mod. Unfortunately after I installed it, it seems to crash as soon as I try to play the scenario. I'll detail my installation routine in case I'm doing anything wrong.

I started out with a fresh install of hearts of Iron, doomsday, and armegeddon from the anthology disk. I then patched with 1.2 doomsday/armegedon, set up a MOD folder in my Doomsday folder, downloaded JSGME, extracted kaisereich and the bugfix into the mod folder, and used the JSGME. Any idea what I've been doing wrong?

Same thing that happens to me.

Strange, I really do not know why this would happen...

What system are you using on your computers? Windows or Linux? Or are you using Macs?

You could also post the content of the savedebug.txt file that you can find in the Doomsday folder. This might help me to find out what's wrong.

trekaddict said:
The Post-War Occupied France events for Germany don't work. They trigger allright, but they don't create France.

Are you using the new hotfix, Trek? The problem should be solved in the new version.

Are there any special events for when Kaiser Wilhelm II dies?

Indeed there are. France will demand Alsac- Lorraine back from Germany, which will most likely refuse. France then will declare war on Germany, with Churchill and Mosley pleding support for their French ally. A few weeks later President Featherston gives green light for operation Coalscuttle, and Confederate troops will cross the border to the USA, driving for...

Wait a second, wrong story... :confused:

i dont know if it is me but i just downloaded the mod, skins and hot fix to play, started out as russia.

People, please read the FAQ before posting bug or error reports.

This is a very interesting and well thought out mod. It took quite a while to get my head around the new political situation, but I've started to warm to the idea of leading my Royalist armada back across the ocean to free Britain from the flat capped trade unionists.

I got as far as 1941 and was busy building a fairly impressive Canadian fleet when a huge war kicked off in Europe. I've no idea what caused it, but the AI was doing some interesting things and after a shaky start Germany was able to stabilise its borders. I might step in to the Kaisers shoes next and see what the mod has to offer from a superpower perspective.

Keep up the good work, and I look forward to Beta V.

I don´t know why but sometimes the SCW causes a CTD when one spanish fraction annex an other one. ( most times it´s carlist spain annexing spanish kingdom )

So lets say this is a hotfix/optional download for all!

Reuploaded Sarmatias original Syndie package and Revised KR model images (add the s in models folder - haven't name it right)

The syndie pack is all worth downloading not the mention the model images package!

Model Pack (download it again)!:
http://www.megaupload.com/de/?d=R09TZ4CT

Sarmatias Syndie Atmosphere package (download it now)!!!:
http://www.megaupload.com/de/?d=IRZMCWF7

iLurky said:
One more question, is the AI Nuclear capable?

No, since we haven't touched this subject yet, comes with the Tech Tree which is in its initial stages.

M.Dayan said:
Good work with this mod. What version of Armageddon it uses?

Can I use it with the spanish version?

It works for the latest version! If run it through, but you should maybe copy/paste the new Arma-tags (from the revolt.txt) from I believe U18 to U99 or what ever - to realise the new Arma nations. Oh and change also a exel file (sorry forgot its name) to have all those countries with their respective names on it!

But, if it is to complicated you could just play it without those changes! ;) We planned to upgrade the next version to Arma, but it could take some time - possibly end of the year or so!

And before I forget, sadly it only works with the english version! Since all the descriptions and country names etc. have only been changed in english! But you could rename all into spanish.

I have a problem with country names. For some reason, Galitzia is not Galitzia but Gold Coast!!! Also Delhi is Pakistan and the syndicalist part of India is Peoples Republic of Korea. There are some other countries with wrong name as well. What did I do wrong. I tried to reinstall Kaiserreich and Doomsday but it didn't work. I have the 1.3a patch for the Doomsday.

Did u start the Kaiserreich scenario and not the 1936?

Hi, first thank you for the mod, it's really impressive :D
Then 2 Questions, is there any way to recover from the Germany's Black Monday Event? The 15% of malus in production put germany in a bad position, against an much stronger Uk and Fra
It's this mod tested and playable in multiplayer? There are some lag issues or instability?