• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
i have a problem when it starts the load screen of the game it seems it stops loading when it's reading the senario? is this normal and is there en enormous loading time or doens't it work corectly

I am playing a game as Germany right now, and I was wondering why that chinese state on the coast next to the AlgOstAsien GmbH is called "East African Union"? Something that should be changed is the naval doctrine for Germany. It should definitely Fleet in Beeing. I hope (haven checked) that Britain and France are on trade Interdiction. Other then those two problems I enjoy your mod very much.

where the hell do i get the loadscreen etc etc etc??? - u know al the graffic fun!?!?!! rapidshare is bullshittin me!!!

shilo said:
I am playing a game as Germany right now, and I was wondering why that chinese state on the coast next to the AlgOstAsien GmbH is called "East African Union"? Something that should be changed is the naval doctrine for Germany. It should definitely Fleet in Beeing. I hope (haven checked) that Britain and France are on trade Interdiction. Other then those two problems I enjoy your mod very much.

It is a known problem for some people. It should be called Legislation cites but something is wrong with the upload, as for some people all nations have their old names.

GeneralHannibal said:
It is a known problem for some people. It should be called Legislation cites but something is wrong with the upload, as for some people all nations have their old names.

If AlgOstAsien GmbH has the correct name but the Legation Cities don't (in vanilla, they'd be Guangxi Clique and East African Federation), then this means there's either something weird going on with the JSGME utility (eg. it's only copying parts of the "world_names.csv" file across) or the language settings on the player's computer are set up strangely.

Simon-1979 said:
where the hell do i get the loadscreen etc etc etc??? - u know al the graffic fun!?!?!! rapidshare is bullshittin me!!!

The graphics and atmospherics packs were deleted by rapidshare after 30 days of inactivity a couple of months ago. I may be able to reupload them in the next few days...

Dutch Rommel said:
i have a problem when it starts the load screen of the game it seems it stops loading when it's reading the senario? is this normal and is there en enormous loading time or doens't it work corectly

No, this is not normal. It would either be caused by:

* Corrupted download.
* Incorrect installation.
* The mod clashing with something else you've already installed.

So, the best guaranteed solution I could give would be to redownload the mod, and reinstall it over a fresh install of Doomsday 1.2.

Sarmatia1871 said:
The graphics and atmospherics packs were deleted by rapidshare after 30 days of inactivity a couple of months ago. I may be able to reupload them in the next few days...

Thanx man - i really like the look of it all and i wanna see the work all you guys put into the mod - that only seems fair to me - since your using up your spare time

Sarmatia1871 said:
No, this is not normal. It would either be caused by:

* Corrupted download.
* Incorrect installation.
* The mod clashing with something else you've already installed.

So, the best guaranteed solution I could give would be to redownload the mod, and reinstall it over a fresh install of Doomsday 1.2.

yes this problem happened to me and a clean reinstall fixed it.

ok i'll try but it was a clean instal just renamed the map off dd an used the repair function so i could stil use the vanilla dd 1.2 but i also had the same problem with a hoi 2 instal with the 1.a, butt ill try again

Sarmatia1871 said:
If AlgOstAsien GmbH has the correct name but the Legation Cities don't (in vanilla, they'd be Guangxi Clique and East African Federation), then this means there's either something weird going on with the JSGME utility (eg. it's only copying parts of the "world_names.csv" file across) or the language settings on the player's computer are set up strangely.
I checked the worldnames.csv in the Kaisereich origional data. in english it's called legation cities, in all other languages it is called east africa. So you need to change that in your uploaded files.
For the moment it would be nice if you could give me the corect versions for all languages.

A "world_names.csv" with all country names translated hasn't been created yet - for the time being, it's probably advisable to change your language settings to English if you want to see the correct names.

I just spent the last week and a half going through this entire thread, so I'm understandably excited about playing this mod. However, I don't have DD -- will the new DD-ized version will work with vanilla HoI2 1.3b?

is there a non-DD version?