• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
It's the same site, with basically the same stuff made by the same guy :)

You also need to update the scenario file(s), since they specify when a game starts and ends.

Walter Model said:
No Royal Pine, the NTL now only allows you to play on after 1920.
I have Timur Lang's NTL patch from two years ago which still works with all patches. It disappeared when its announcement thread was deleted or something and the site it was hosted on went down permanently. If someone wants to host it I can send it to them. It runs from year 1 to 1999.

jdrou said:
I have Timur Lang's NTL patch from two years ago which still works with all patches. It disappeared when its announcement thread was deleted or something and the site it was hosted on went down permanently. If someone wants to host it I can send it to them. It runs from year 1 to 1999.
If anyone is interested, you can get the NTL patch JDROU mentions from my personal site. The patch is only about 18 kb. He was kind enough to share it with me. I have not used it so am unable to confirm or deny any claims made regarding it. :) I did, however, check with Timur Lang and received his permission to host it.

One must observe the proprieties. ;)

Last edited:
They would probably work, but some effects may have changed. I suggest looking at darkrenown's file and using it as a guide to modifying the culture inventions file.

cymruwarrior said:
Would the culture inventions one still work alright with 1.04?
What culture inventions one? "Culture Tech Mod - by G-Klav" and the education modifier fix by Darkrenown have been obsolete since the 1.03c patch (no fix needed any more).

cymruwarrior said:
The one that adds descriptions for the Aristocracy vs Meritocracy events and such.
Ah, these: "Descriptive State & Government Events". You will need to cut and paste the descriptions from the downloaded file into the 1.04 file. You can't just overwrite the whole file.

Help with scenario editor

I have absolutely no idea where to ask this question so I'm trying here. I got the strategy pack, and included was this Victoria game. I have installed all the updates but I cnanot find the scenario editor at all. I have no idea where it is. I've enjoyed the editors for Europa and HoI but am getting frustrated at the apparent lack of on for Victoria even though everywhere I search it says it came with the game! PLEASE HELP! SOMEONE! Thank you