• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
these leaders are not shown in the mex file..is it possible to have these leaders dormant but after an event to allow them to be used?
unfortunately, there does not seem to be a wakeleader command, only a sleepleader command

maybe setting their start date to after the civil war is historically supposed to end? if MEX loses, no big deal. if they win, then you basically get what you wanted (if I understand correctly). if the civil war drags on twenty-seven years, well...bugger.

sorry about the little wait

NadezhnyDN.jpg

NakhichevanKhanof.jpg

NalgievEA.jpg

NazarovAM.jpg

NepeninPP.jpg

NerikeAKvon.jpg

NeznamovAA.jpg

NikitinAV.jpg

NikolenkoNM.jpg

here are some Mexican leaders i have found and made into leader pics, some are not particulariyl good, but they have pics....

Cosio (rank 2, 1897-1916)
gen.jpg

Trevino (rank 3, 1897-1918)
Gen-1.jpg

Ignacio Bravo (rank 2, 1897-1915)
Ignacio_Bravo_mex_early.jpg

Gregorio Ruiz (rank 3, 1897-1913 - shot by anti-huerta forces in Huerta's coup attempt)
GregorioRuiz_mexPorfiriogen.jpg

Jorge Huerta (rank 4, 1913 onwards, son of Victoriano Huerta)
Huerta_jorge_mex.jpg

Victoriano Huerta jr (rank 4, 1913 onwards, son of V.Huerta)
huerta_victoriano_jr_mex.jpg

the two Huerta boys should sleep if Huerta is defeated sooo.

Hello!

It was a while ago since i was here.. ( been busy with study) . I have noticed that alot of new pictures has been added, but will someone add these and update the actual listes ? Otherwise i could give a hand and help a bit. :)

A "wakeleader" command exists. Just look at the Anschluss of Austria Event of HoI Vanilla.
:eek:! the command isn't documented in event commands then. well, good to know it does in fact exist :D

Myth said:
sorry about the little wait

No prob! I've been busy myself :D

major-general (1907), lieutenant-general (1914), A.A. Pavlov, also for U15:

390.jpg

full-general F.F. Palitsyn:

346.jpg

"major-general" A.P. Pankratyev for SOV:

2382.jpg

full-general (1904) A.I. Panteleev, dies in 1919:

1562.jpg

major-general (1910) D.P. Parsky, also for SOV:

426.jpg

"major-general" I.H. Pauka for SOV:

776.jpg

major-general (1914) A.L. Pevnev, also for SOV:

938.jpg

major-general (1918) A.N. Pepelyaev for SIB, offensive doctrine:

818.jpg

major-general (1916) M.G. Pervushin:

2913.jpg

Scholes said:
Hello!

It was a while ago since i was here.. ( been busy with study) . I have noticed that alot of new pictures has been added, but will someone add these and update the actual listes ? Otherwise i could give a hand and help a bit. :)

A help with the lists would be really appreciated :D , cause threre's over a hundred new pics, mainly of Russian leaders here.

"major-general" (?) G.D. Perlik, for SOV (1919?):

2385.jpg

major-general (1919) A.P. Perkhurov for SIB, trickster:

723.jpg

major-general (1910) E.F. Pestich:

945.jpg

general N.N. Petin for SOV, engineer:

1585.jpg

major-general (1904), lieutenant-general (1910) A.K. Petrov:

2520.jpg

major-general (1920?) P.P. Petrov for SIB:

724.jpg

major-general S.G. Petrovich:

3078.jpg

major-general N.A. Petrusha:

3039.jpg

major-general (1912) Ya.F. von Gillenshmidt, also for U15, was killed in battle in 1918:

314.jpg

Myth said:
:eek:! the command isn't documented in event commands then. well, good to know it does in fact exist :D

so i'd imagine that.....we'd have the start dates of the Carranza generals as 1914, but put them as Dormany leaders in the scen. file, and when the victory over Huerta event happens....we wake those specific leaders etc....

so i'd imagine that.....we'd have the start dates of the Carranza generals as 1914, but put them as Dormany leaders in the scen. file, and when the victory over Huerta event happens....we wake those specific leaders etc....
aye, that'd work beautifully

GillenshmidtYFvon.jpg

PerkhurovAP.jpg

PerlikGD.jpg

PestichEF.jpg

PetinNN.jpg

PetrovAK.jpg

PetrovPP.jpg

PetrovichSG.jpg

PetrushaNA.jpg

full-general (1907) F.N. Platonov, dies in 1914:

2027.jpg

full-general (1907) P.A. Plehve, dies in 1916:

202.jpg

major-general (1906) and lieutenant-general (1915) F.A. Podgursky, also for SOV, defensive doctrine:

941.jpg

lieutenant-general L.A. Pozoev, also for SOV(?):

1234.jpg

lieutenant-general (1910) and full-general (1914) P.V. Polzikov

204.jpg

major-general (1919) K.P. Polidorov for SIB:

1674.jpg

lieutenant-general (1904) and full-general (1914) I.I. Pomeranchev:

518.jpg

major-general (1910) Yo.Yu. Popovich-Lipovach,also for U15, offensive doctrine:

2118.jpg

lieutenant-general (1917) N.M. Potapov, also for SOV:

519.jpg

I tested out the wakeleader command by adding it to the carranza winning event thingy and by changing the Carranza leaders to dormant and their start dates at 1914, but it didn;t work..i remember along with the Anschluss event i never got the leaders taht were supposed to be given....so we are back to square one again...