• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So...you like having ice picks in your skull? :D

invasionguam.jpg
After taking the Japanese islands North of it, British forces attacked Guam and defeated the Americans stationed there.

germanyattack5.jpg
In the meanwhile, the Kriegsmarine had encroached upon the coasts of Boston, where it encountered heavy resistance from US fleets. Facing heavy losses, the Kriegsmarine was forced to retreat and curb it's enthousiasm in attacking the American shores.

germanybattle5.jpg
Donitz, now head of the Navy, had pushed his plans through and built massive warfleets of submarines, who were able to stall enemy fleets without being damaged, or attack without being seen. Germany focused it’s naval research towards building better, stronger and stealthier subs.

------------------​

Let's get back to some AAR ;). Our substacks are a way of being able to stall American fleet movements, allowing us a little more freedom to transport troops across into the ME. Especially our vital transports to Asia are taking hits right now, with the US raiding Portugal four times a week.

-Vincent

So...you like having ice picks in your skull? :D

Well I'm not really hunted down by Stalin now am I? :D

No seriously, if one of us is a communist, is has to be Vincent, I'm always politically neutral :p

Ah, U-boots back to their former glory. :cool:

Of course, and I'm going for Nuclear Subs :)

-Laurence

Everything that has the word nuclear is worth using :) lets hope that disaster doesnt hope again though ( everything that is soviet and has got to do with nuclear is unstable).

Good thing then we're planning to build nuclear reactors all around Siberia :D

-Vincent

The time to land in the US mainland is nearer...

Mwahahahaha!

No update yesterday since me and Laurence had to come together and straighten our gear out for our trip in August. This is a reminder that I'm leaving the country tomorrow so from that point on it'll be vacation mode for The Channel Pact (I'll explain that when I update later today). Laurence stays here and will use the TRP account to update The Channel Pact and Raise the Crimson Banner! , although at lowered speed. Have a nice one ;)

-Vincent

Last edited:

The year 1944 began with British forces retaking Bermuda with the aid of Kriegsmarine warfleets.

invasionbermuda.jpg

It was becoming clear that the Royal Marines were a force to be dealt with, as they whiped away all island forts on their path.

iwojimafalls.jpg

A week later, Iwo Jima, part of the Japanese Holy Land, fell to the British Army

westerneuropajan29.jpg

By the end of January, the transfer of power in Spain had been completed, and the Vichy capital of Corsica subdued, after which whatever was left of the Vichy government surrendered to the Channel Pact. In Africa, Free French forces made a desparate attempt at holding onto their last Central-African colony, but even their valorous defence was doomed to fail sooner or later: The defeat of all the French was imminent.

Dont the French still have that VP near Australia and in South-America?

I have an announcement to make, our new AAR has now started:

rtcbheader.jpg
"You're writing an AAR about what??"
- Vincent​

I hope to see you all there :D

-Laurence

Last edited:
Okay, ladies and gentlemen, here's a brief explanation of what is going to happen next month.

Tomorrow I (Vincent) will be leaving for my trip to Greece, and won't be back untill the 7th of August (or sometime around that date, assuming I don't catch the Flu or my plane decides to drop from the heavens :D ). During this period The Channel Pact will be in vacation mode. This means:

- Updates will occur around three times a week, or less
- There will be no new projects during this period
- The Readers Group will see no new bloopers during this period (We are, however planning to transform the CP Readers group into a TRP Readers Group, allowing readers of RTCB to come on there and discuss. This will be entirely Laurence his job though
- The release of the savegame we promised will be when I get back in August. The defeat of Japan will probably come around during this month, so I can't be here to release it immediately.
- Laurence will be in charge of the TRP profile so feel free to assume that every post made is by Laurence.

On the plus side, Laurence has just launched his Albanian AAR which will be played during the summer, so I encourage all CP fans to move there for cool drinks and a no-nonsence summer AAR. Plus, it has the best trailer ever made for an Albanian AAR :D

And what, you ask, will I be doing? Well...
naamloos1l.jpg

Enjoy your vacation, all!​
Over and out​

-Vincent, Totally Random Productions

Last edited:
navalencounters.jpg

In the Atlantic, British smaller fleets had joined the Kriegsmarine in battling with the USN.

kriegsmarinawin5.jpg

In the Sable Island Bank, the US lost the USS Forrestal, another important ship in the USN. While the population believed that the RN and the Kriegsmarine were winning the war in the Atlantic, Van Geyte and De Nil remained skeptical: They had sunk over 12 US carriers by now, but at least another forty remained, and the US was constantly building more. The Pact was defenseless against this industrial might, as the US threw all it’s specialized ship building companies into the war effort.

islandwarfebruary.jpg

Last edited:
USA must have several industrial complexes that are only there to create a carrier every day. :D
I think the entire American way of live now revolves about constantly spewing out carriers...

Thank you Mr. Ford for the assembly line.
Damn him! Damn him to hell !

I've only read until page 19 here but seriously, you should take all the pages and give it to a publisher, this could be a frickin bestseller! I'd buy it!
Haha, thanks, but alas our writing isn't that good :D

Status
Not open for further replies.