• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Final Day

It has been only a week since Martin first stepped into this facility. He walked right into a living hell.
Not only did he loose his own active within a few days, he nearly lost his own life.
Miss Lannister just informed him that one of the actives is missing. He was probably the one responsible for the whole mess this week.
Now that he's gone the killing has stopped, but for how long?

alpha.jpg

Alpha is gone, but not dead!

You lynch Skarion the wolf

Goodie Win!!!!
Winners:
Thistletooth
EUROO7

Congrats to the winners :) and to Skarion for living to the end :cool:
Well played!

\o/

I am sorry but the only person who deserved to win this game was Punkbob……

TT I am sorry but you could have done so much better!
Which punkbob?

And what did you do?

Umm me and Nautilu not only pointed 2 wolfs, but also lynched Hax. If we have not played our little game of vote switching you would have lynched Slinky and me......
Why did you trust Nautilu so much, even before he outed himself as JL member?

This must be one of the best Lite games I've played, or even seen, in a long, long time. And not just 'cuz I won and saved the village (well, just Euro), but because of how many very active days there were, and how extremely close it was on each of the last three days.

The wolves dared to play chicken with each other early, for which I commend them. I hadn't considered that Olaus' vote for Steed didn't necessarily clear the latter if Olaus was himself a wolf; punkbob very nearly got away with it. It was chance that I happened to check everyone's profiles while punkbob was composing a PM. Were it not for that, I'm sure he and Skarion would have won this. They each played well enough to deserve a win, though it was Skarion's misfortune that he was not playing as risky a game as his packmate. The evidence against him on the last day was overwhelming, mostly because the only alternative was Euro, who had so much wolf blood on his hands, I found it hard to even entertain my most paranoid theories (which I did anyway).

Fantastic game for the wolves and for Euro, and many apologies to the slew of villagers we left in our wake those last two days. As I said before, there was evidence for and against everybody. Chaotic game. Chaotic, memorable game. :)

I am sorry but the only person who deserved to win this game was Punkbob……

TT I am sorry but you could have done so much better!

Kindly RE-state your arguments from earlier. From what I recall, everybody was accusing everybody else at one point or another.

why?

edit: btw 46 PAGES!!!! one of the longest Lites in a while!

Because I fail to see how skarion was not spotted after he tried to save Hax 2-3 times in the open.. I fail to see how Hax could have survived for so long despite the fact that he was continuing to post one liners and no analysis.
I also really do not like the fact that Punkbob(2) was picked up for his PMing. In my view this is the same as posting screenshots (something that is not part of the WW universe), an external aid... I really like the way TT plays and respect him a lot but sorry with this game I think he dropped the ball!

This must be one of the best Lite games I've played, or even seen, in a long, long time. And not just 'cuz I won and saved the village (well, just Euro), but because of how many very active days there were, and how extremely close it was on each of the last three days.

The wolves dared to play chicken with each other early, for which I commend them. I hadn't considered that Olaus' vote for Steed didn't necessarily clear the latter if Olaus was himself a wolf; punkbob very nearly got away with it. It was chance that I happened to check everyone's profiles while punkbob was composing a PM. Were it not for that, I'm sure he and Skarion would have won this. They each played well enough to deserve a win, though it was Skarion's misfortune that he was not playing as risky a game as his packmate. The evidence against him on the last day was overwhelming, mostly because the only alternative was Euro, who had so much wolf blood on his hands, I found it hard to even entertain my most paranoid theories (which I did anyway).

Fantastic game for the wolves and for Euro, and many apologies to the slew of villagers we left in our wake those last two days. As I said before, there was evidence for and against everybody. Chaotic game. Chaotic, memorable game. :)

Kindly RE-state your arguments from earlier. From what I recall, everybody was accusing everybody else at one point or another.

Fun Fact....

Skarion sent a hunt change from Slinky to Euro but he was seconds too late... hmm :p

Why did you trust Nautilu so much, even before he outed himself as JL member?

I did not this was in the first part of the game, statistically you and jonti had just a little bit bigger chance of being wolfes then some other people. Normally I do not take this into account but when Nau, who was very low on my list, votes Jonti and you immediately start piling on him, I smelled something fishy. I was off that time I admit!

I did not this was in the first part of the game, statistically you and jonti had just a little bit bigger chance of being wolfes then some other people. Normally I do not take this into account but when Nau, who was very low on my list, votes Jonti and you immediately start piling on him, I smelled something fishy. I was off that time I admit!

You and nautilu do Pm often :p

Statistically?

Based on what?

Because I fail to see how skarion was not spotted after he tried to save Hax 2-3 times in the open.. I fail to see how Hax could have survived for so long despite the fact that he was continuing to post one liners and no analysis.
I also really do not like the fact that Punkbob(2) was picked up for his PMing. In my view this is the same as posting screenshots (something that is not part of the WW universe), an external aid... I really like the way TT plays and respect him a lot but sorry with this game I think he dropped the ball!

I couldn't get anyone to follow me onto Skarion. I voted him at the beginning of the fifth round and everyone else ignored me.

As for Hax, he's always like that, so far. We used to lynch Cappy for being quiet, until we realized he's just as likely to be quiet as a villager as he is when he's a wolf. Hax is just being Hax.

And PM themselves are something that aren't a part of Werewolf/Mafia IRL, only online. If you can PM allies, you can catch people PMing allies.

TT I pointed out that Skarion saved Hax during the Heimdall lynching. His response was what set off my wolf alarm, I am suprised you failed to see it! I then mentioned that we should lynch Hax next (because these kind of close voting encounters are perfect traps to get some wolfs) but everyone continued to ignore me and go on a wild goose chase. I am sorry but I think if Slinky did not keep the vote on Hax on the day that I got lynched with Hax and Nau got hunted, the village would have lost.....

And PM themselves are something that aren't a part of Werewolf/Mafia IRL, only online. If you can PM allies, you can catch people PMing allies.

Not when people use invis. :p
EURO you got to win in your last game???? :p:(

Now go and GM !!:cool:
I know! :D

I'm so happy! :D

Will start setting the next lite game...