• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Western India - 9th to 14th February, 1942

141dfc.jpg

f9qy60.jpg

Wow--the american fleet is being pounded. How many BBs and CA's have you sunk?

Also--what is with the German fleet-where di they go? Australia?

FInally-I think regarding transports-you only loose troops if they begin to exceed the fleet's transport capacity. I invaded Greece with the USSR and lost some transport boats to the Italian Navy. I was already at max capacity. One of the Marin divs lost 2 of it's brigades (I had three transports and three marine divs+HQ).

Wow--the american fleet is being pounded. How many BBs and CA's have you sunk?

Also--what is with the German fleet-where di they go? Australia?

FInally-I think regarding transports-you only loose troops if they begin to exceed the fleet's transport capacity. I invaded Greece with the USSR and lost some transport boats to the Italian Navy. I was already at max capacity. One of the Marin divs lost 2 of it's brigades (I had three transports and three marine divs+HQ).

I actually found *another* German fleet driving about, I know both had transports and they lifted off both of those german FJ groups that had flown over. But they havn't used them to launch any invasions or otherwise assist in the Pacific.

It actually gets worse for the USN, I would've posted up the next couple battles earlier but had to run a quick couple errands.

Interesting about the capacity losses removing brigades...it makes sense, I'll have to watch this the next time, I could've lost a couple brigades here and there and not realized it.

Operational Plan Kusarigama

After waiting on the sidelines, the 1st Army was ready to make their move on the Soviets. The actions of the puppet armies in Manchuria had brought the communists to a stop, however the presence of 1st Army in northern Korea had caused the Red Army to hold around 100,000 troops at Vladivostok.

These Russian troops had shown no great initiative to move against the Japanese or puppet troops, the Kwantung Command under Kuriyabashi decided that they would be slow to respond to a quick thrust.

Inspired by the ancient Kusarigama, the 6th Corps would act as the snare for the Motor Corps death blow.

2iu6oog.jpg

Those fuel levels are alarmingly low although you probably have quite a few barrels lurking in some remote island supply depot.

Yeah, basically I have the choice to either operate the Motor Corps or the Fleets, but not both :) The Motor Corps will be taking a break again so I can build up fuel levels again.

Like you say the whole military is basically running off their local fuel supplies at the moment...but the USN has been whacked hard and the Royal Navy (while tough as heck) is dispersed from India, I may have some breather room soon.