• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hey People!​

Yeah live has been pretty boring lately. Well besides the lil misbehavings of Capi and J that is.
They ware both found in the closet doining it, kinky style. But J was a biatch about it and told on Capi to everyone.
Unlucky for lil J this things often backfire.

You know you love me,
xoxo

Gossip Wolf

--------
You lynch Capi the villager and Jonti the wolf
You hunt Archie the villager

Tweet?
CC1174%20TWEETY%20PIE.jpg

Wait.... theres been six hunts, and the seer is still alive?!? WTF :wacko:

Well. My vote counts!:D Yes my first smile in a while. How many biatches are left 1? And if I hadnt voted there would be no tie. And Jonti wouldnt have been kicked out.

Vote Xeno He has apparently guessed and random voted two of the biatches. I think "X" is one of them.

@ Rexodia: *facepalm*

Also I am pretty sure you are the last wolf, but we will see soon enough

VOTE Rex

Note: this is not the JL, I have not heard from the seer yet about today's scan.
PS: Goodies are so going to win this. woot!!

@ Rexodia: *facepalm*

Also I am pretty sure you are the last wolf, but we will see soon enough

VOTE Rex

Note: this is not the JL, I have not heard from the seer yet about today's scan.
PS: Goodies are so going to win this. woot!!

Considering the fact your trying to run up a goodie maybe we wont win.:( I've never won before!!!!! |||| Slits Wrist

Vote Rex

The seer isnt awake yet so its a guess. But a pretty accurate one i think.

So are you JL too :p

Hmm, Rexodia48 voted jonti-h yesterday. That would make Jester180 the more likely wolf. On the other hand I am still alive while I wanted jester180 dead for the last two days.

Vote Rexodia48

Vote Rex

The seer isnt awake yet so its a guess. But a pretty accurate one i think.

You poor unemo fools. Your just voting and destroying yourself.

So are you JL too :p

Hmm, Rexodia48 voted jonti-h yesterday. That would make Jester180 the more likely wolf. On the other hand I am still alive while I wanted jester180 dead for the last two days.

Vote Rexodia48

As stated in the above post before sommels I am no wolf. And if I die and someone gets hunted its just the three of you left.

Hmm... Well my idea was wrong and so was yours. Bastards! "Sniff" "Sniff"