• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Ok, I think this is him (the guy with beard, white beard) but I'm not sure.

I've cross-reference some other pictures, so I think this is him...

First thanks for this help:D
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ok, I think this is him (the guy with beard, white beard) but I'm not sure.

I've cross-reference some other pictures, so I think this is him...

I don't think so, it looks like a malaysian site with malaysian pics.
Try to search more plzz:D
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Here are some leaders for Bosnia's Army

Major General Enver Hadžihasanović

General Milan Gvero

Major General Blaž Kraljević assassinated on August 9 1992

Major General Naser Orić served from 1992 - 1995

Lieutenant General Arif Pašalić 1992 - 1998 killed on April 26 1998

Are u sure that all this is on the Republic Bosnia army, not HVO or Serb army.

3 name is croatian and it looks like a croatian CoA on his shoulder: Blaž Kraljević.

EDIT: He was first in bosnian army but when croatia turned side he turned to the croatian army. So first he was in bosnian army then in the croatian army.
Not HVO: bosnian croatian army.

Milan Gvero was a commander in the serb army not bosnian:D
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milan_Gvero

PLZ when you look pics look on the names on wiki or google and 100% it will say what army they was.

Sefer Halillovic, Rasim Delić, Jovan Divjak and Stjepan Šiber should be leaders in Bosnian Army.

Jovan Divjak was the defender of Sarajevo:D

Thanks soulking:D
Keep searching for everthig or this mod:D

I will save all this info now on my computer:D

/Hax:D

I don't think so, it looks like a malaysian site with malaysian pics.
Try to search more plzz

No, see that was a Malaysian..."thing" to better communicate with the Muslim population of Croatia.

Blaž Kraljević was the leader of HOS,a croatian nationalist militarist-political group associated with the Croatian party of rights (HSP),who fought against Herzeg-Bosnia because it was fighting against Muslims as well as collaborating with the Serbs from time to time.He was assassinated by agents from HVO.

Blaž Kraljević was the leader of HOS,a croatian nationalist militarist-political group associated with the Croatian party of rights (HSP),who fought against Herzeg-Bosnia because it was fighting against Muslims as well as collaborating with the Serbs from time to time.He was assassinated by agents from HVO.

Yes i said that.
Not HVO, that other crotian army.:D

Could somebody see when RSK did indenpendence?
I think they will be from the start if Croatia is there.
Could somebody give me excactly date for their indenpendece.

It wasn't officially recognized as an independent state but as a self-proclaimed state.

As well, it started in April 1 1991 for Independence.

IMHO,there should be events for the Krajina Serbs revolting against Croatia that would raise dissent and revolt risk in the provinces with the Serb majority until SAO Krajina is proclaimed.

BTW,looking at the date makes it clear that the Serbian attack was a joke.

Just thought of it. If the mod is that detailed, you should write an event chain about a nuke (There has to be one in the huge Yugoslavian land right ?). Which start of in a single nation and the answers to the events will determine who ends up with the nuke. Create an imaginary terrorist that sells it for example.

OK,but I think that the war should start when the Croatian and Serbian military formations started to fight,and maybe until the war starts,RSK would be a puppet of Croatia or Yugoslavia?

Croatia will have cores on whole RSK.
When the mod starts RSK and CRO will not fight.

Whn did the first battles start?
When shall the war break out?
Excact date i need:D

YUG when did it retreat from CRO?

So only RSK and CRO fights:D

YUG and RSK will be one alliance.
But when YUG retreats from CRO the alliance will fall and YUG only will be left.
But later will RS in Bosnia join it but only some days and then it goes out from it:D

/Hax:D