• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
((I forgot about the NPCs! And mobilization. God damn it. If I kept my cool, I would have killed every single one of you little useless people. I am not happy right now))

((Okay, so since the Hofburg Palace is currently held by the Austrian State Police and I have not actually been overthrown or in any way removed...))

In light of Transylvanian Deputy Frederick von Salzburg's attempt to usurp leadership of the Free State of Austria and subvert its democratic system, I order the Austrian State Police to arrest him and hold him on charges of state treason. I will extend to General Masaryk and the other military leaders the benefit of the doubt as regards his bizarre assumption of power. Take him away, ideally to a padded cell where he can't hurt himself.

All others currently in residence within the Hofburg Palace shall be held there by the State Police, their status to be determined until the arrival of the actual military leadership. Provided that no one else attempts to escape, they will be treated with courtesy and respect.

I also agree with Field Marshal Eckhel -- I believe the suppression of the Hungarian rebellion is an immediate priority, as is securing the safety and freedom of the Slovak people. I would request that the military leadership focus their efforts there.

~ Erich Vogel, Chancellor of Austria

((Okay, so since the Hofburg Palace is currently held by the Austrian State Police and I have not actually been overthrown or in any way removed...))

In light of Transylvanian Deputy Frederick von Salzburg's attempt to usurp leadership of the Free State of Austria and subvert its democratic system, I order the Austrian State Police to arrest him and hold him on charges of state treason. I will extend to General Masaryk and the other military leaders the benefit of the doubt as regards his bizarre assumption of power. Take him away, ideally to a padded cell where he can't hurt himself.

All others currently in residence within the Hofburg Palace shall be held there by the State Police, their status to be determined until the arrival of the others. Provided that no one else attempts to escape, they will be treated with courtesy and respect.

((No when lietz came we totally wasted all of you guys. If what you say is true then there is an epic battle right now, but its too late your president has killed himself and victor has placed all blame to himself. the coup has succeeded.))
You seem to be delusional right now erich vogel, austria is under my control now. Do you not notice the guards all round the building? They are loyal to me, not you.
((hey you snooze ya lose!))

((Can we ignore the previous 24 hours and restart?))

((I really was surprised you guys doing nothing to stop hungary and then the coup.))
Erich Vogel, stand down. If you do not I will hold victor responsible and the promise he made inept thus allowing me to kill everyone who has not sided with the coup. Vienna is on lockdown and more military personal loyal to the coup are on their way now. Surrender or die.

((No when lietz came we totally wasted all of you guys. If what you say is true then there is an epic battle right now, but its too late your president has killed himself and victor has placed all blame to himself. the coup has succeeded.))
You seem to be delusional right now erich vogel, austria is under my control now. Do you not notice the guards all round the building? They are loyal to me, not you.
((hey you snooze ya lose!))

((Uh, Jako, I supported the coup and secured the capital with the Austrian state forces. I'm actually the only one with significant forces in Vienna; Leitz has a single regiment of infantry located outside Vienna. I am in full control of Austria and you really need to actually read this stuff before posting.))

((Uh, Jako, I supported the coup and secured the capital with the Austrian state forces. I'm actually the only one with significant forces in Vienna; Leitz has a single regiment of infantry located outside Vienna. I am in full control of Austria and you really need to actually read this stuff before posting.))

((totally forgot about that. Yea I guess mrman never told you, I was promised the chancellorship long ago by him and since you weren't present I was made supreme minister no problem. I got the entire coup behind my back being the 2nd most senior member don't know about you though...))

((totally forgot about that. Yea I guess mrman never told you, I was promised the chancellorship long ago by him and since you weren't present I was made supreme minister no problem. I got the entire coup behind my back being the 2nd most senior member don't know about you though...))

((And yet he is not here to grant you your every wish, nor was I at any point informed of this in-character, so now you're under arrest.))

((Uhhhhh considering Vogel basically inspired the coup, has the same political affiliation as MrMan's character and is in support of the coup I think he has more of a position to be in control of Austria.

Also, it's anarchy. There is not command structure))

((Let me just educate everyone a little. Codrinaru is dead. Kraus made himself president and took all blame for all crimes committed by all holders of any offices (Kraus wants to sacirifice himself to save the others). Lietz has one infantry brigade in Austra. The entirity of the state milita of Austria is under Vogel's control and has been for some time now. Few acceptted Kraus taking leadership, and there were/are talks of making a Government-In-Exile. There are a number of armies wandering around without offical support for either the generals or Kraus's government. Kraus is in captivity. The coup is not yet over, as not all Generals have even agreed on the basics. Kraus's death may not end the potential civil war.

It's a lot to read through, but it is a very quick summary of the way things stand.))

((Uhhhhh considering Vogel basically inspired the coup, has the same political affiliation as MrMan's character and is in support of the coup I think he has more of a position to be in control of Austria.

Also, it's anarchy. There is not command structure))

((but I was the first one that supported it and led it to greatness. and me and edvard have become great friends through this, I doubt he will change his mind so swiftly. Exactly it is anarchy the old political parties do not matter, but we did have a plan we're not winging it!))
EDIT: ((vogel has no way to contact his soldiers who let lietz soldiers in, I have him and his soldiers are all out of the city which is in lockdown, I just have to wait until my mobilized soldiers from everywhere in the federation show up.))

It is clear that Salzburg is using this coup.to further his ow ends.

By the authority entrusted with me, as member of the Emergency council, I issue a warant for his arrest and relieve him of all his duties.

((but I was the first one that supported it and led it to greatness. and me and edvard have become great friends through this, I doubt he will change his mind so swiftly. Exactly it is anarchy the old political parties do not matter, but we did have a plan we're not winging it!))

((Your "plan" leaves neither of you in control of Austria, however. Your declaration has no teeth, whereas I remain the elected executive and have the full force of the state behind me until the GM rules otherwise.))

I thank General Masaryk for his clarification. With all confusion lifted, the officers of the Austrian State Police shall take Deputy von Salzburg into custody at the police headquarters in Vienna, there to be denied all forms of correspondence or any visitors until his status has been resolved.

EDIT: ((vogel has no way to contact his soldiers who let lietz soldiers in, I have him and his soldiers are all out of the city which is in lockdown, I just have to wait until my mobilized soldiers from everywhere in the federation show up.))

((Quote the post exactly where you did that please?))

((Never drink and forum folks. I just read through this mess and it seems I was on the forums last night following the Superbowl. I apologize to everyone for my bad decisions (such as abdicating, deleting the abdication, than killing off my character.

I ask that the GM reset the clock to prior the Superbowl (6pm EST). I know this wont get through, but I feel bad for everyone in doing what I did))

Status
Not open for further replies.