• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I do not want to die just because of some lies made up by Najs.

Vote Suirantes until the game is being on track again.

How many rivals were there in the game, 4?

I left the fornicating thing up there because I was on my phone and couldn't delete it.
But as I'm ASHES in this game, I thought it might be a TEST for you.

As I stated previously, I thought you were deliberately doing it to trip me up. Which would be downright rude. I was wrong, sorry.

As I stated previously, I thought you were deliberately doing it to trip me up. Which would be downright rude. I was wrong, sorry.

nah, that crazy Brit may be evil. But he's still a Brit above all.

He'll get you killed, raped and quartered. But.....with kindness and sophistication.

Vote Najs
I do not trust his story.

And of course G-san is the Seer.(None of my predictions were true up to this point.)

The fact that your sig says BOOSTER SEAT which makes no sense to me. (TO ME ANYWAY.)

Which part?
Oh, I think he send those PM's, but I don't think that makes him thrustworthy. Everyone is jumping on it, but I think he was just trying to create an alibi for himself. After all, a baddie would never pretend to be a baddie would he? ;)

Oh, I think he send those PM's, but I don't think that makes him thrustworthy. Everyone is jumping on it, but I think he was just trying to create an alibi for himself. After all, a baddie would never pretend to be a baddie would he? ;)

I find that short-sighted. (from experience)

What happens tomorrow when we lynch one of those he outed and they're not a baddie? He dies.

What we must ask ourselves is if Najs would draw this much attention to himself as a baddie. I don't think so. I think he's a villager.*

I find that short-sighted. (from experience)

What happens tomorrow when we lynch one of those he outed and they're not a baddie? He dies.

What we must ask ourselves is if Najs would draw this much attention to himself as a baddie. I don't think so. I think he's a villager.*

Why did he wait 24 h then? If he did and I were a wolf, he would have been dead.

Why did he wait 24 h then? If he did and I were a wolf, he would have been dead.

I waited 24h for your response. It's not like I could just out you without anything to base my accusations on.

+1

also no way that either me or mrg would give up and tell him our roles.

You guys are looking more and more like desperate packmates with every minute.

But really, kudos to you guys for not giving up despite facing certain death. It's always refreshing to have someone go all out to avoid getting lynched.

Wait. You are calling me a wolf not because you have scanned me but because of a faked pm?