• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I agree that the_hdk has subbed himself out, but ... his character is still on the player list.
And as he didn't vote yesterday or today we don't have any voting information of him.
IMO that makes him similar to a zombie (even if he announced that he wanted to be replaced).

I don't really know that you can hold hdk's hissy fit over Lite over his spot's head in this game. We can just wait another day for a villager to be lynched or hunted and then we could very well have an active player in his spot.

Hmm, what? What'd I do now? Generally I'm aware when I've taken a shit in someone's coffee, but I don't recall doing it to you.

What are you talking about? You sent me this flyer in the mail:

scaled.php

What are you talking about? You sent me this flyer in the mail:

scaled.php

No, no, official election material requires the authorizing person's details on it. That clearly lacks the authorization of anyone, let alone part of my campaign team.

However, I can confirm that I did shit in your coffee (artist's impression):

01217-1.jpg

johho888 said:
villager is your role in this

Here's my role PM for those bent on lynching me (I look at you snoopdogg and friends).

I am in contact with TE - he is a villager, but I will have to keep my vote on him. I apologise.

I can fw johho's message for those who want it. Sad that I have to do this, but I have been lynched early in too many games, and I'd like to play a proper game, especially with all the veterans.

Here's my role PM for those bent on lynching me (I look at you snoopdogg and friends).

I am in contact with TE - he is a villager, but I will have to keep my vote on him. I apologise.

I can fw johho's message for those who want it. Sad that I have to do this, but I have been lynched early in too many games, and I'd like to play a proper game, especially with all the veterans.

Do you regret and refuse to repeat the way you've played previous game?

So what you're saying is, we should do a massive last minute switch off you?

Vote count with a TIE

TheExecuter - 8 - joebethegreat, Vainglory, Trinitrotoluen, Lord_D, Capt. Kiwi, walrus, Cakravati, tamius23
tamius23 - 8 - snoopdogg, Rockingluke, XenomorphII, EUROO7, OrangeYoshi, jonti-h, Boris ze Spider, trespoe
snoopdogg - 4 - Elderman Lemeard, sbr, randakar, Paendrag
Elderman Lemeard - 2 - TheExecuter, jacob-Lundgren
Cakravati - 2 - Sedracus, Rendap
the_hdk - 2 - AVN, Eternaly_Lost
AOK.11 - 2 - Rysz, humancalculator
randakar - 1 - esemesas
Rockingluke - 1 - Kingepyon
joebethegreat - 1 - Najs
XenomorphII - 1 - Bagricula
Athalcor - 1 - Napoleon XIX
Vainglory - 1 - AOK.11
EUROO7 - 1 - Kaetje
Najs - 1 - Athalcor
AVN - 1 - theFreeman
jonti-h - 1- Davisx3m

not voted - 3 - Slinky, Comm Cody, the_hdk
Request subs - 2 - the_hdk, Comm Cody

Vote AVN

Placeholder for now
Placeholder? You know, I don't think you ever intended to actually come back and switch (Or that you will do so unless strongly prodded to).

I hate placeholders.

Edit: Oh, he actually popped his head in again

Yes it is sad. You didn't miss the bit on the first page that said it's considered 'bad style' to do that?

@ theFreeman

None at all. Ties should be used only in special situations, but right now it counts as an informational tie. Keep them close to see who breaks the tie and in whose favor the do it. A tie now is not a tie at deadline.

----

The way I see it Tamius is claiming to be a seer, or a priest, or have seerish or priestly powers. I cannot see him vouching for TE when his own sack is on the line unless he's certain of TE's role (although in a sense he can't be unless he's both priestly and seerish). Either way, if I were a wolf Tamius just went on my hunt list (and think about it, there are two packs so even if Tami's a wolf/sorc/cultist he's still screwed). Might as well lynch someone else instead of doing the wolves a favor. Ditto for TheExecutor. I'd want to turn over those rocks and see what crawled out if I were a wolf. Why not let them do it for us?

OK, my switch to Najs has not managed to create a massive voteswitch. We still have some time so...let's play a bit more.

unvote Najs
vote snoopdogg

Official vote count, 1h 0min to deadline

TheExecuter - 8 - joebethegreat, Vainglory, Trinitrotoluen, Lord_D, Capt. Kiwi, walrus, Cakravati, tamius23
tamius23 - 8 - snoopdogg, Rockingluke, XenomorphII, EUROO7, OrangeYoshi, jonti-h, Boris ze Spider, trespoe
snoopdogg - 7 - Elderman Lemeard, sbr, randakar, Paendrag, theFreeman, Athalcor
Elderman Lemeard - 2 - TheExecuter, jacob-Lundgren
Cakravati - 2 - Sedracus, Rendap
AOK.11 - 2 - Rysz, humancalculator
the_hdk - 2 - AVN, Eternaly_Lost
randakar - 1 - esemesas
Rockingluke - 1 - Kingepyon
joebethegreat - 1 - Najs
XenomorphII - 1 - Bagricula
Athalcor - 1 - Napoleon XIX
Vainglory - 1 - AOK.11
EUROO7 - 1 - Kaetje
jonti-h - 1 - Davisx3m

not voted - 3 - Slinky, Comm Cody, the_hdk

Request subs - 2 - the_hdk, Comm Cody

does somene spot any errors in this?

Just one...

Unvote randakar
Vote snoopdogg

----

The way I see it Tamius is claiming to be a seer, or a priest, or have seerish or priestly powers. I cannot see him vouching for TE when his own sack is on the line unless he's certain of TE's role (although in a sense he can't be unless he's both priestly and seerish).

No. He's saying they shared their role PMs.