• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Of all the nerdy things that could happen, are we indeed gonna start this game with exactly 42 players? :D
"Forty-two," said Deep Thought, with infinite majesty and calm.

(signup is closed)

"In February the average amount of werewolfplayers was 16.

In August it was 42.

In-In-In-In-In-In-In-In August it was 42.

..."

"In February the average amount of werewolfplayers was 16.

In August it was 42.

In-In-In-In-In-In-In-In August it was 42.

..."

Romania reports more than twice the number of werewolf attacks in the late summer and early autumn seasons than any other.

Is the force with you, Luke? It is now, my protégé.

Good for you EURO. I am glad you are moving on from your last protégé.

I forgot his name. But I do remember his decapitated corpse ending up in a drainage ditch. So very tragic.

Edit: johho, tell Thistle to join. We have to keep badgering him until he comes back.

Good for you EURO. I am glad you are moving on from your last protégé.

I forgot his name. But I do remember his decapitated corpse ending up in a drainage ditch. So very tragic.

Edit: johho, tell Thistle to join. We have to keep badgering him until he comes back.

I think that was me and no, I am not dead.

tami vs lemeard (who can make the best 4 way)
Vain vs AOK.11 (battle of the wits)
Euro vs Euro (battle of the soul)

Should be interesting.
First and second are obvious who will win, It is the third that is truly the intense battle. Whoever wins, we lose. :(

The inn was recently opened.
And the villagers liked that place.
They enjoyed their glass of beer or wine.
They also liked to exchange rumours.
And one of those rumours was that some werewolves were busy in the neighbourhood.
But for the moment it was just a rumour...

Vote AOK.11

1-new-caprica.jpg

Fellow refugees! Come here to the fire in front of this beautiful house I built for myself. Let's elect our commander, erm...Elderman to guide the village.

tigh.jpg

The inn was recently opened.
And the villagers liked that place.
They enjoyed their glass of beer or wine.
They also liked to exchange rumours.
And one of those rumours was that some werewolves were busy in the neighbourhood.
But for the moment it was just a rumour...

Vote AOK.11

So so... I wasn't aware voting had started? Nor that we started with a day deadline.. do you know more than I do? Do I detect quaintly shaped teeth or is that just normal hereabouts..

So so... I wasn't aware voting had started? Nor that we started with a day deadline.. do you know more than I do? Do I detect quaintly shaped teeth or is that just normal hereabouts..

We voting for an elderman to lead us. I think that AOK.11 would be a good elderman.

Vote AOK.11 for Elderman

I however am a massive noob, I'v never played before. Looks like it will be chaotic to say the least. :D

Nor have I, I'm completely new to WW.
Please be gentle with me :p

I propose another candidate!

Vote Lemeard for Elderman 2011

Show us the path, oh great master!