• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Back to game screenshots of empires, please.

Adolf-Hitler_0.jpg

You mean this guy right?
Don't be afraid to say hes name, Paradox has a WW2 game with that picture and name

I was joking :)

My game as Naples->Italy

EU3_MAP_ITA_1660129_1.jpg

EU3_MAP_ITA_1660129_2.jpg

Stopped at 1660, since there really wasn't too many interesting things left to do. France at one point was massive and controlled all of Aragon, but after a few wars it fell apart.

I recently made the mistake of starting a game as Muscowy -> Russia.

I have never experienced anything that makes a game as unenjoyable as DW's horde mechanics. I think I'm going to go back to an older save and give up on taking those last few GH territories in favor of using them as a buffer to keep the Timurids and Kazakh at bay. I just spent 100 profanity-filled years grinding the Horde into dust and I'm not about to start that crap all over again with fresh opponents. Especially the Timurids, who have no shortage of warm bodies to hurl at me. It almost looked like they were going to collapse -- 20+ revolt risk in every province with rebels controlling a significant number of territories -- but hordes have infinite money and infinite manpower so they just steamrolled over all of those upstart nationalists like they always do. Yay.

eu33.jpg

eu3maprus1504111.jpg

Nothing spectacular, I just wanted to bitch about hordes, really.

Than I see Russia and Byzantium together I think its some strange from history way. Because Russia claim right to be heir of Byzantium empire in Muscovy as "third Rome". :p Could be nice to see such add to requaierments in national decision.

Update: My France game. Meanwhile I took some provinces in Iberia and got some vassals in the east.
And I had a war against Bavaria which I won. Bavaria had to release Bohemia and one german minor (can't remember). My war exhaustion was at max for some years but I already have all under control :)
And Austria is still in Scandinavia and its still Emperor (but Austria is so weak ^^)
also Moscowy went north.
btw I use the flags from MEIOU in my game. I really like them :)
i4W4Y.jpg

Hainaut, Switzerland, Sardinia, Galicia, Flanders, Elsass, Parma and Farrera are my vasals.
Fez, in Northafrica is my Ally. I released them from Castille.
i09QA.jpg

Austria in Norway? Wow, never seen that before! :)