• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I just felt like posting in colour. What's wrong with it?

FREE PEOPLE WHO WANT TO POST IN COLOUR! EQUAL RIGHTS FOR EVERYONE! STOP DISCRIMINATION!
there is hope yet.

People who appear to have lost the lynch vote have to act dead until proven otherwise and that means colour.

104kq44.jpg

and I dont think I am alive either, but maybe there is some blood on the Axe

And I was not following them exactly how...?

You would be posting in color. You weren't not following them other than that. I was just pointing something out.....

No. There could be leaders etc.

That is irrelevant. There could always be leaders, but we've always followed the rule that the one who was lynched in the final vote count is dead until proven otherwise.

Edit: Emu'd.

well... he should certainly not reveal game secrets, but i don't see a need for him to post in color.

You would be posting in color. You weren't not following them other than that. I was just pointing something out.....

That is irrelevant. There could always be leaders, but we've always followed the rule that the one who was lynched in the final vote count is dead until proved otherwise.

proveN...

That is irrelevant. There could always be leaders, but we've always followed the rule that the one who was lynched in the final vote count is dead until proved otherwise.

Ah, ok, I didn't remember when that rule came about.

well... he should certainly not reveal game secrets, but i don't see a need for him to post in color.
That is one thing that is not that important if used or not between the update and the votecount IMHO, but other ghost rules should certainly apply.

Nineth Day and Nineth Night

cgi.jpg

Awwwww, poor cylons!​

Men, the Japaneese are starting to outflank our position here so I am ordering all non-essential personell to leave this island. Only the pilots, myself and the hula girl (we need some ground service, don't we?) will remain here for the time being. Once we can not hold this position we will just fly away after blowing up the base.

Now then, I have heard that the investigation after the saboteurs have been hectic today. Although this gives me an overload of papaer work I approve. Being lax on this kind of behaviour will not win us this war! So, who is going to be tonight?

Tom Dole the brutal Cylon is led up towards the gallows but before he can be safely put out of operations he managed to break free and kill Wing Commander Robert Francis Thomas "Bob" Doe the pilot and first lover. Oh, how the girls back in Suffolk will cry!

Once airborne a strange incident occured Flight Lieutenant Frank "Mutton" Ramsden the sniper broke out of the sun and shot down the TBM Avenger of
George Bush the plotter Cylon making him spin to his destruction! Who would have thought George Bush could have been an evil robot?

Before returning home the wings fell of Erik Magnsson the pilot's Zero. Sabotage? Yes, indeed.

You lynched Tornadoli the brutal werewolf of the Cylon pack.
Tornadoli brutalized randakar the villager lover.
muttoneer the hunter shot dublish the plotter werewolf of the Cylon pack.
The wolves ate The Arch Mede the villager.

At least I was half-right yesterday, wanting Torn dead. Too bad I was wrong about TAM again. I guess when he stops making sense he is actually a goodie.

Go Muttoneer! Woot!

I guess I'll take randakar's vote counts and continue updating them.

Bugger.

Bloodbath. 2 wolves down. :D
And no wonder randy was so brazen. :p

Drat.
Well, that was not entirely unexpected, was it?

@OY: Told you :p

P.S. I have a vote count summary all rearing to go, but now I can no longer post it. Ah well.