• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Okay, I played a bit past where I ended the last chapter, and honestly, I've lost all drive to finish what my plan initially was. That war with the Ottomans ruined me, it was such a good war, that nothing else in this run can compare. :(

So, I'm going to post some end-of-the-game screenshots, just to give a feel as to how successful this run was. These are screenshots I took when I loaded up the save, so I'll just give a little insight as to what changed between then and me calling this over and a rousing success.

20170618014511_1.jpg

Ajuuraan (and then Sunda) was integrated, and France then became our ally, since we didn't have "too many relations". No one would bother declaring on us.

20170618014521_1.jpg

More of Persia turned to Zoroastrianism, and we fought a bunch of rebels, thanks to discontent from the Ottomans.

20170618014529_1.jpg

This is probably the second cleanest reformation I have ever seen.

20170618014609_1.jpg

Ottomans' army is in tatters, yet no one declared on them.

20170618014636_1.jpg

I actually forgot this ledger page existed, so this is partly to serve as a reminder to me, partly to show that we only lost 1.86 million soldiers.

20170618014728_1.jpg

Charts, because everyone likes charts, right? :p

20170618014844_1.jpg

No one will usurp our spot as number one in the world.

20170618015249_1.jpg

And an overview of everything, for those who care to look. Sorry this ended so unceremoniously, but like I said, I was rushing to try and beat 3rd Rome's release, and I do have a couple of ideas for future AARs.

Speaking of, here's my plan for my next AAR. Now, after playing as the mighty Zoroafrica, I feel the need to play a nation with different ideas. Non-custom ideas, ideas that are stronger than our mighty ones (there are nations with stronger idea sets, shocking, I know). And, as I have no real desire to play in Europe, or Africa at the moment, I'm looking to the east. And I'm eyeing up one particularly powerful nation, one that blows the rest of the world out of the water. One that I have plans with, that only could come about due to the previous expansion pack.

Feel free to guess as to what nation I'm talking about, if you guess right, you'll get a prize or something like that. I'm not sure as to when that run will start, but I'd hazard that it'll start within a week or two.

Thank you all for reading, I'll be around if you want to chat or w/ever, and I hope to see you in my next AAR!

Attachments

• 20170618014620_1.jpg
    20170618014620_1.jpg
    557,8 KB · Views: 14
And I'm eyeing up one particularly powerful nation, one that blows the rest of the world out of the water.
Do you by that mean powerful nation by ideas? Because than I'm saying Nepal, Prussia of the East. And latest expansion, is that MoH or TR you mean? Cause TR does nothing for Nepal so if so I'm very wrong on that :p.

Yes, I do mean powerful with their ideas. And I was referring to MoH, should have made that clearer.

And while none of the countries @atwix and @Tom D. have guessed are correct, I will say that you are right in guessing mainland Asia.

Strong ideas and you didn't take Nepal :eek:? You let me down there ;). Guess I'll have to spend the time I don't have browsing all nations in Asia with strong ideas :p.

I quite understand why you ended it.

Alas, I don't know the Asian ideas well enough to guess.

Strong ideas and you didn't take Nepal :eek:? You let me down there ;). Guess I'll have to spend the time I don't have browsing all nations in Asia with strong ideas :p.

Nepal is good. But I've played quite a bit in India for the past few patches, so I'm giving myself a break from the usual thunderdome shenanigans.

Ceylon? Taungu?

Taungu is close to my other idea for a really stupid (as in, I have no idea if it will even work out) campaign, but no. Neither of those.

Because Asia is so huge, here's a hint: the nation does not have any DIRECT achievements tied to it (ie: like how France has 3 achievements specifically for it). So that rules out a lot of countries, hopefully that makes it a bit less overwhelming. ;)

Taungu is close to my other idea for a really stupid (as in, I have no idea if it will even work out) campaign, but no. Neither of those.

Because Asia is so huge, here's a hint: the nation does not have any DIRECT achievements tied to it (ie: like how France has 3 achievements specifically for it). So that rules out a lot of countries, hopefully that makes it a bit less overwhelming. ;)

you are going to form the new chinese formable Yuan huh.

hrrrrm...

chahar? Khalka?

or are you gonna do Japan minor?

If not that, then I give up.

Hopefully it's not such a backwards country like Sarig Yohir?

DING DING DING! We have a winner here, folks!

Now, to our big winner, I have to ask, what do you want your prize to be? It can be absolutely anything, as long as it doesn't change anything integral to my plan for the run. Or money, I don't want to give away money. ;)

DING DING DING! We have a winner here, folks!

Now, to our big winner, I have to ask, what do you want your prize to be? It can be absolutely anything, as long as it doesn't change anything integral to my plan for the run. Or money, I don't want to give away money. ;)
What, are you serious :D? I didn't expect that all! Now what can I ask... I already got Hellhole/Mar-a-Lagos of the Baltic in mackwolfe's AAR so it's going to be difficult. If atwix was right and you're going for Yuan, you probably are going to conquer Beijing? Renaming that to Tom D. is the best an award I can think of (my imagination is quite limited if you are wondering ;)).

What, are you serious :D? I didn't expect that all! Now what can I ask... I already got Hellhole/Mar-a-Lagos of the Baltic in mackwolfe's AAR so it's going to be difficult. If atwix was right and you're going for Yuan, you probably are going to conquer Beijing? Renaming that to Tom D. is the best an award I can think of (my imagination is quite limited if you are wondering ;)).
Beijing, the capital of China? I think I can manage that, but I can't imagine as to why you'd want such a poor province named after you. :p

Beijing, the capital of China? I think I can manage that, but I can't imagine as to why you'd want such a poor province named after you. :p
Now you say something... rename it and make sure that by the end of the campaign it's the highest developed province. Does that suit you more :p?

Now you say something... rename it and make sure that by the end of the campaign it's the highest developed province. Does that suit you more :p?
Hey, it's your prize, you choose what you want. I'm just here to make the funnies and think about how to go about things.

Hey, it's your prize, you choose what you want. I'm just here to make the funnies and think about how to go about things.
Then I accept the price: rename Beijing to Tom D. and make it the highest developed province in the world (and if you like you can build grand golden statues in honour of me in the greatest city on earth :D).