• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
What exactly you are looking to do? I may be able to help?
I was planning to add some new provinces in Eastern Croatia (to make battle of Vukovar more intense).. But i dont have program and nerve for that..

-I can send you my work if you want to try it?
-You can correct it if you want, and publish it!

-It is playable to 1995 :)

-I would love it if you could try it to play?!

I was planning to add some new provinces in Eastern Croatia (to make battle of Vukovar more intense).. But i dont have program and nerve for that..

-I can send you my work if you want to try it?
-You can correct it if you want, and publish it!

-It is playable to 1995 :)

-I would love it if you could try it to play?!
What is the version of the game you have based your work on?

Latest map has a lot of new villages in Eastern Slavonia added. Is this what you are looking for?
ScreenSave1.jpg

• 1Love
Reactions:
Generally speaking the work never really stopped on the mod, it just gets delayed for months and months at the time. :)

We are up to 2539 provinces, some 400+ were added in Bosnia and Croatia.
Due to fragmentation of the map we found that the number of units we can deploy at the battalion level is not sufficient for AI to work frontlines.
Last year I spent time converting to company level.
Another issue was that Bosnian Theater is too big for a single AI and also it is difficult to start the war in a fragmented way it started IRL, Kupres, Posavina then the rest in May... This was an issue in 1.0.4 as well. We decided to split Srpska into 3 countries, Croats into 3 and same with Bosnia.

Both changes seem to be doing just what we needed:
- Unit number increase make AI reliably keeping front lines
- Splitting countries makes easier for AI to react to changes and easier micromanagement of game events.

I can send you the current work. I'll ping you PM at some point in the next few days.

Reactions:
Generally speaking the work never really stopped on the mod, it just gets delayed for months and months at the time. :)

We are up to 2539 provinces, some 400+ were added in Bosnia and Croatia.
Due to fragmentation of the map we found that the number of units we can deploy at the battalion level is not sufficient for AI to work frontlines.
Last year I spent time converting to company level.
Another issue was that Bosnian Theater is too big for a single AI and also it is difficult to start the war in a fragmented way it started IRL, Kupres, Posavina then the rest in May... This was an issue in 1.0.4 as well. We decided to split Srpska into 3 countries, Croats into 3 and same with Bosnia.

Both changes seem to be doing just what we needed:
- Unit number increase make AI reliably keeping front lines
- Splitting countries makes easier for AI to react to changes and easier micromanagement of game events.

I can send you the current work. I'll ping you PM at some point in the next few days.
For control of Bosnian theater is blocked some provinces to keep frontlines just as it were in Bosnian War... Exemple (You can enter Srebrenica only through Potočari)
- I did it so that the Srebrenica can only be attacked through them to make the blockade/encirclement to happen.

I would love it to have that map :))))

This is the map for version 0.71 I am currently and intermittently working on. Just export yo mod/YW/map directory and update misc file line 1300 to 6. You will also need to update .inc files to assign provinces, update db/revolt.txt, update events, etc...
There is an issue with Cajnice province. I was going to fix it but I've lost all the files and extracting them all will take time. I'll fix it at some point when I find a day or two to fiddle with it.
Just remember that we would never have this map if there wasn't a great deal of work done on it by the great master @Gukan .

I will post version 0.71 when it becomes ready. Currently there are too many issues with it.

Update: note that there are also issues with placements of ports, beaches, and generally everything else for certain provinces. They are slightly off.
Reason for this is that all software that deal with these do not work with our mod. They have to be painstakingly manually updated which I never completed. Result is visible in the picture above.
If anyone fixes this please do share... :)

Last edited:
Reactions:
This is the map for version 0.71 I am currently and intermittently working on. Just export yo mod/YW/map directory and update misc file line 1300 to 6. You will also need to update .inc files to assign provinces, update db/revolt.txt, update events, etc...
There is an issue with Cajnice province. I was going to fix it but I've lost all the files and extracting them all will take time. I'll fix it at some point when I find a day or two to fiddle with it.
Just remember that we would never have this map if there wasn't a great deal of work done on it by the great master @Gukan .

I will post version 0.71 when it becomes ready. Currently there are too many issues with it.

Update: note that there are also issues with placements of ports, beaches, and generally everything else for certain provinces. They are slightly off.
Reason for this is that all software that deal with these do not work with our mod. They have to be painstakingly manually updated which I never completed. Result is visible in the picture above.
If anyone fixes this please do share... :)
Thanks for sharing.. I will see what i can do :)

Update... Work is still ongoing. @Hax and I have been busy working on the map. This is a slow process and time consuming. We are nearing the end of that. I think we are seriously sick of mapping :).
Previous version of the map had 2540 provinces. We are now up to 2614 which should make things more interesting in some key areas like Podrinje. H

Hey, I would be really interested in playing this mod since it's the only mod on this topic that seems to have at least some people working on it and looks very promising. Unfortunately, the only download link I can find is a 1.05 link which crashes sometime in mid to late 1992 even with the fixes that JakeRS123 outlined in his posts about the issue. If somebody could redirect me to a 1.05.1 download link that doesn't crash in mid to late 1992 or one with a comprehensive guide on how to fix the errors, I would be very thankful. :)