• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I am now in the bad place to dedicate time to it. Key is to get @Hax (mod owner) going. I have passed all my work to him and if he decided to revive it then somebody might see it through. I can only offer advice at this point. No time for modding.

I am now in the bad place to dedicate time to it. Key is to get @Hax (mod owner) going. I have passed all my work to him and if he decided to revive it then somebody might see it through. I can only offer advice at this point. No time for modding.

I sadly don't know how to mod the AI and complement it with event chains. You doing all that was unfair and too much even for you. Thank you Hogar for all the help so far. With the release of HoI4 I lost all the passion for this mod. No longer did I have the small passion for it, and went back doing other stuff.

I sadly don't know how to mod the AI and complement it with event chains. You doing all that was unfair and too much even for you. Thank you Hogar for all the help so far. With the release of HoI4 I lost all the passion for this mod. No longer did I have the small passion for it, and went back doing other stuff.
Well, why don't you release the material you have so far?