You know, I remember the Stellaris Twitter hyping up the support for this game.

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Has this game even been patched on ps4?

The broken AI seems like it won't get fixed at all.
I'm not sure. Harlot would know if anyone.

I came to the game late on console. I'd been away from PC due to a loss of the hardware and hadn't browsed the forums cause I didn't wanna Miss the games. Saw a let's play of Stellaris on Xbox but by then all the DLC and story packs were already out.

I'd guess if any of the DLC came out later it may have patched the game but if the base game and engine was already on the "version" of the DLC and story pack and they just released the data then maybe it wasn't patched in a bug fix sense.

Oh not looking at any different meaning. Just letting the companies know how I feel. I thought I was being respectful. If I wasn't then I apologize.

Sadly all that I seem to see is a port. So if the AI was bad in the PC version will mean it is bad on the console ports as well since I believe, and can be perfectly wrong, is that the developers (sorry brain fart, can't remember their name at the moment) is just porting and changing very little to get it console playable. So no AI fixes I believe sadly.

I assumed by "fixes" or "patches" we all meant things being updated to a higher version that was already released on PC or backporting some important fixes from PC higher versions to the 1.7 on consoles.

Aside from porting and correcting any issues arising there or console specific I don't expect Tantalus to change the AI unless it was to account for the anemic Jaguar cores in the consoles.

While I don't have a good overview of all patchnotes at this moment, the patches on consoles did come with bugfixes and tweaks specific to that edition. It's just that usually technical improvements rolled out with updates that also served the "compatibility" function.

The bug reports you make on these forums are added to regular reports for the team and the devs do their best to fix them. :)

The Console Edition has seen enough tweaks under the hood that it will contend with bugs that weren't seen on PCs and, as such, it's impossible to just 1:1 port the updates from PC. There will always have to be some extra work put in, and it has been already.

Well how do we know they read the bugs.

We don't even have a section for bug reporting.

Even though support seem to think we do.

They never reply to any bugs posted here.
Is there a way to link a console online account to get you access to the PC bug forum? If I had any I'd put them there and note 1.7Xbox or whatever in the version field and notes

I assumed by "fixes" or "patches" we all meant things being updated to a higher version that was already released on PC or backporting some important fixes from PC higher versions to the 1.7 on consoles.

Aside from porting and correcting any issues arising there or console specific I don't expect Tantalus to change the AI unless it was to account for the anemic Jaguar cores in the consoles.

Just imagine if Tantalus could fix the AI issues, the PC side of Stellaris will light up in flames. :p