• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I look forward to the day it does. Export the revolution, especially to those parts of Canada which make nice vacation destinations for those of us who are more equal than others.

There will be a pause - frenetic warring takes longer to work through than writing an update does. THAT SAID. There will be further wars, the Syndicates are by no means a spent force. I just want to perform an experiment that necessitates a pause of sorts.

I am no Foelsgaard, but here is a mupdate

mupdate.jpg

**TEASER**
Whatever can be noted historically can be found within history.

5chapter2.jpg

Boston Union Marching Song said:
We had guns and drums and drums and guns,
Hurroo Hurroo
We had guns and drums and drums and guns,
Hurroo Hurroo
We had guns and drums and drums and guns
The enemy never slew ya
Johnny I hardly knew ya

The Southern Theatre saw Operation Orange Juice commence on the 14th of December, whilst continued holding attacks took place along the line from Dodson to Tucson.

orangejuices.jpg

The offensive was ambitious however it did stall at San Francisco. Transports containing the 19th 'Lincoln' Division, the 20th 'Ohio' Division and the Colliers landed in Los Angeles and supported the front line troops. Eric Blair described the unique nature of the divisions that the Colliers had been attached to at that stage in his 'Homage to Chicago'

Eric Blair said:
The essential point of the system was social equality between officers and men. Everyone from general to private drew the same pay, ate the same food, wore the same clothes, and mingled on terms of complete equality. If you wanted to slap the general commanding the division on the back and ask him for a cigarette, you could do so, and no one thought it curious. In theory at any rate each militia was a democracy and not a hierarchy.

By February, Texas had been pacified, freeing several garrisoning union militia for frontline duty.

messinwithtexas.jpg

April saw the decisive defeat of the PSA. Little was remarkable about this, the Pacificans, once deprived of the coastal centers they defended so poorly, simply froze in their trenches over the winter unprepared for the cold weather and lay down and died come the spring when 'The Grand Race' began. 'The Grand Race' was the name the soldiers gave to Operation Hammer. Essentially it was recognised there were 3 locations within the Pacific territory that the government could form a decent nucleus of operation. Denied those and Henry Arnold and his minions were denied. Thus the troops attacking Salt Lake City, Utah and Boise, Idaho sped along, each wanting to move as quickly as possible in order to capture their target.

Syndicate troops under Lt. General Denhardt arrived in Boise long before the Plainsman and Red Hammer Cavalry divisions managed to go cross country around the PSA lines south of Salt Lake City.

victoryincalifornia.jpg
victoryzf.jpg

National satisfaction was expressed, and all units were recalled to Chicago leaving nominal border guards in the North and South for a grand military parade.
may4th.jpg

The Manufacturing Belt moved away from producing armaments and ammunition and began to build itself more, as within the Government several arguments on revolutionary doctrine had began to appear. Lt. General Foster in particular was ardently in support of a strike against the Calles regime in Mexico, but at the time Jack Reed, Jimmy Hoffa and Paul Mattick managed to override him in the Grand Congress of Syndicates, supported by William Aalto, Frank Merriman, Frank Knox, Hans Amlie and Joe Steele. Voting with Foster were Al Capone, David Dubinsky, Flora Blackford and Walter Reuther.

This schism became known as 'One-Nation' vs. 'Global' Revolution, despite the fact that Jack Reed particularly, quietly advocated such action, he just questioned Foster's timing. But at the same time, Reed refused the Olive Branch from France. His reasoning was that 'Any continental war would only be detrimental to the wellbeing of the Combined Syndicates at this time.' Also present at the vote, was General Maurice Rose of the 1st Syndicate Tank Army, heading to Des Moines, where a great idea would be born...

may4th2.jpg
Map of the CSNA in early 1938
-Upton Sinclair, The Death of Bourgois America​

Last edited:
What will be your next target. The Royalist Canadians, the revisionist Mexicans or perhaps the Cubans? Choices, choices...

Now *slaps Kaisermuffin on the back* Mind if I have a cig, General? :p

Syndicalist fiends. We shall crush you.

TRP made you eat your words.
Do you want me to do the same to you, TemplarComander?

@SovietAmerika - You are eponymous! Have a cigarette!

@quant - Soon I'll start export, till recently I've been putting my house in order!

TRP made you eat your words.
Do you want me to do the same to you, TemplarComander?

@SovietAmerika - You are eponymous! Have a cigarette!

@quant - Soon I'll start export, till recently I've been putting my house in order!

did I specify who we were ? No.

We are time. Time will destroy you and all else eventually. :p
I just won.

I call hax on that!

and besides the bet was that they would conquer Washington and Ottawa so technically neither side won the bet although they won the war.

did I specify who we were ? No.

We are time. Time will destroy you and all else eventually. :p
I just won.

You lie. Syndicalist, is inevitable product and the final destination of the rise of the human race, and the CSA's destiny is to expedient and work out all the problems in the process.
Begone vile reactionary! Marx compels you!

Oh no!!!!

The Syndies are coming!!!!

Get the beer and shotguns - the South can end this tyranny that dares to marshal before us!:D

Or did we lose at that already?

YOU WILL NEVER GET ME INTO THE CSNA ARMY!!! NEVER!!!!NORFOLK SHALL BE A BASTION OF CAPITALISM FOREVERMORE!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.