• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Then in that case, I, Ambrose Sumner of Atlanta, one of the leaders of Atlanta's unions, hereby enlists in the Syndicalist Army, wishing to help every way he can.

Bravo! Might I enquire as to which KR version you're using? The CSA flag is a little out of date.

@meadow beta IV - I'm on doomsday and the newer ones feel buggy. I can't be bothered to go bughunting, so I play my retro version with my more apropos CSA flag imo.

@Sovietamerika You'll likely see Sumner's boys in the United Atlanta - I've got a lot of divisions to rename.

@ColonelIronboot Thank you very much. I'm forcing myself to write more, since I realised I'd began to use pictures as a crutch instead of an aide.

Today's ***teaser***.
The country that is more developed industrially only shows, to the less developed, the image of its own future.

Well if you're recruiting than I, Edward Caballero (good luck spelling that, or do you want a more American name?) , leader of one of Tampa's largest union's, hereby throw my lot in for Syndicalism!

3chapter2.jpg
John Henry said:
Cap'n says to John Henry,
Gonna bring me a steam drill 'round,
Gonna take dat steam drill out on de job,
Gonna whop dat steel on down, Lawd, Lawd,
Gonna whop dat steel on down.

1stgreatwestern.jpg
On June the 13th, the First Great Western Offensive was conducted. Despite numerical superiority in the Mississippi delta region the US lines held against repeated Syndicate attacks. However the progress of the PSA into the western heartland forced the US Army to withdraw from the field of battle. Several of the most famous divisions from the 2nd and 3rd Battle for New Orleans were 'Caballero's Boys', a Tampa based Teamsters Union lead by the eponymous Second Lieutenant E. Caballero and the 'Atlanta Union', lead by First Lieutenant A. Sumner. Each unit distinguished itself in the face of superior firepower before beating back the defending 'Rock of the Roanoke' 3rd US Infantry during the closing days of June.

june28th.jpg

At this point in the war, it a particular Marx quote became popular amongst the troops, and sometimes they would even yell it during marches when they were not singing. 'The country that is more developed industrially only shows, to the less developed, the image of its own future.' They had their reasons. Reports from the best sources pinned the Syndicates as the premier productive state upon the face of America.

introcomment.jpg

However, not all was well in Scottsberg. Pushed out of their Capital by PSA troops, the United States formally surrendered to both sides on the 4th of July 1937. Theorists to this day wonder if this was some sick joke with regards to the choice of the date. The Pacific States, by whit of occupying Denver formally annexed the remaining US territories - including the Charleston and Clarksburg enclaves - territories deep within the Combined Syndicate which were bypassed as inefficient use of troops time during the early part of the war.

The outrage amongst the workers, the military and the common man was immense. The nation roared for continuing the war. Several in government were glad that the war was over. What would happen next was a shock to them.

usasurrenderpsasteal.jpg

-Paul Mattick, Uprising​

Last edited:
Lolwut?

Crush the green menace! Peace Through Power! uh, I mean For the workers!

Annoyingly both sides got the same message but being the AI the PSA 'clicked' the event that lets you inherit the USA first.

Hm, why not just DoW them? A bunch of celebrities can't be hard.

So much for building tension :p

Ah, forget I said anything then...

You know, that's why I think Stalin put muzzles on demagogues, did he, rite? *sweat*

While they're not happy about being led from the West Coast, I strongly suspect the Corps of Cadets at the Agricultural and Mechanical College of Texas did exactly what they did in '41-42 in real life the moment the Syndies pushed towards the Sabine and volunteered to a man. So, regrettably, school ties and geography put me in the PSA camp. :p

(Though oddly, in the late '30s I had one grandfather working as an aeronautical engineer in California, and the other working as a private stationed in Texas, so either way, I'm going to have to go PSA, assuming they wound up in the same places in KR.)

Good luck fighting Howard Hughes and friends...

KaiserMuffin! Can I be added as an Admiral to UoB??

if so...

Aaron Hughes
Pic: (Roosevelt)
Max Skill: 6
Traits: Superior Tactician
Skill: 3
Start Year: 1936
End Year: 1965

Or if not, I am happy to be a CSA admiral also :p

Cool, a Combined Syndicates aar! My favorite nation to play on Kaiserreich. Shachtman is a nice choice for HoG, with the IC boost and all.

By the way, I'm not sure if it happens to you or not, but after the civil war sometimes the event to add southern cores doesn't fire off for me. If that's the case with you make sure you find some way to work it in or something...

Now then, crush the bourgeoisie of the west coast!

I'll be standing by in Texas if you wish :p

Last edited:
Cool, a Combined Syndicates aar! My favorite nation to play on Kaiserreich. Shachtman is a nice choice for HoG, with the IC boost and all.

By the way, I'm not sure if it happens to you or not, but after the civil war sometimes the event to add southern cores doesn't fire off for me. If that's the case with you make sure you find some way to work it in or something...

Now then, crush the bourgeoisie of the west coast!

I'll be standing by in Texas if you wish :p

Actually, in the first versions of Kaiserreich there were no events for the subjucation of the continent outisde of the CSA starting territory. It was actually kinda fun to cover the whole North America with garrisons and mobile groups to keep the Dixies and others in place :p

I've had core events fire for AUS and PSA - which give me the Midwest before, but never texas o_O So I have written an event for Texas that will fire in the mid 40's - and a couple other similar ones

Aaron - The CSA gets crap admirals. You can be my Nimitz :D

MercZ - Give me a province so I know when you've been liberated :D

Update will happen sometime today.

**TEASER**
We're all going to die, die standing up!

Last edited:
Oh Kaisermuffin, the cores on Texas are included in the newer Kaiserreich's I may be able to pull you the CSA victory events from there if you want them?

Status
Not open for further replies.