• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Muffin, I strongly suggest you finish one AAR before starting another one. Good job is a job fully finished, especially when we're talking about AARs. :D

Couldn't agree more!

Muffen, resist! Don't let this AAR to die.

dispatchraw.jpg

What mod is this?

The Epic war between the Syndicats and Central Powers...

I wonder which countries are members of Mitteleuropa. If Germans have Austria and all their puppets on their side, it must be a hard fight.

The new format is cool.

PS: It's Surámerica Sindicalista! :p

Wohoo, free and large South America!
Will they get cores on the whole continent? What about the Carribean? How much IC does Suramerica now have?

Everything apart from LaPlata and Chile is Brazilian Cores. Centroamerica has cores on all Carribean Islands, and Central America between Villahermosa and Colon. They're about 58/45 and 85/75 respectively, with Surámerica Sindicalista having the legs to go over 100 once they integrate La Plata and Chile.

Still CSNA is 528/349 :D

Epic IC levels, I will not mess with the CSNA.

What is Russia doing by the way?

Amazingly, nothing... but they're allied to transamur, don kuban and alash orda, so I figure they're congratulating themselves on the shade of their pants. And I've played through. After a strategic error (I invaded Croatia until I realised it wasn't gonna kill Germany (my bad for playing SOV the last time I invaded europe...)) that took up 6 months of 1940, well. I consider the war OVER in that the main belligerent has been destroyed... it's some pretty hardcore mop up now... but yeah.

Last edited:
Amazingly, nothing... but they're allied to transamur, don kuban and alash orda, so I figure they're congratulating themselves on the shade of their pants. And I've played through. After a strategic error (I invaded Croatia until I realised it wasn't gonna kill Germany (my bad for playing SOV the last time I invaded europe...)) that took up 6 months of 1940, well. I consider the war OVER in that the main belligerent has been destroyed... it's some pretty hardcore mop up now... but yeah.

Yea, Germany can go down amazingly quickly at times (more so striking them from below after destroying Austria like you did). All the better though, so you can draw this to a conclusion and move on to other things ;)

Outstanding update, just like this style! :cool:

I hope the magyars push your bloody divisions back to the sea. :p
They will be blood red once they finish retreating. :D

I hope.
I wish. :(

Imperialism ftw! :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.