• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Will write down my adventures as france after the weekend, as Im going to away for soem days now.

Z - checked the link, must admitt I do not entirely understand the purpose of the game but it looks like some of you really put some great stories toghter :)

shield_FRA.gif

So Yoghurt decided to leave the Duke of Burgundy and guide the french King into glory instead. It might be all for the ebst before he actually managed to ruin what had been build by great efforts...

Making the usual routine Yoghurt thus managed to get the french Kings trust. It was the year of 1527!

The first action was to mint, mint gold and silver coins which would be used to the good for all man..well France anyway... eh well the french King anyway, or perhaps only Yoghurts good, well never mind, minting was the way to go right from the start, thus major funds was gathered and all the french provinces recieved a bailif to start with.

Notably for France in 1527 is that it hold Kent in England and also had established a minor trade post on the coast of North America. It was also in allaince with Savoy and Scottland.

After bailifs had been promoted properly, Yoghurt gathered the french royal navy in Bretagne and started to build even more transport ships aswell as raising large amount of troopers. Until that day in January 1532 when all seemed to be prepared!

A DoW was issued towards Burgundy and french troops swarmed over the borders. An expedition led by General Guise also sailed of to Mexico, or new Burgundy as the odd people there called it... hopefully it would soon be renamed to Yogutopia... (Burgundy is still on major mode and will not be annexed for any reason for france... after all Yoghurt is still somewhat found of it...)

Nice to see you went with France. Will be very interesting to see if you are able to defeat your "own" Burgundy, being pretty strong...;) Good luck with it, and I really like that name of your for Mexico :rofl:

Yog and his France did attack Burgundy with full force, it was a bloody war but it finaly ended in that France could claim some of the gold producing provinces in Mexico hrmm Yogutopia for itself...

Ok, I will take a paus here. Might come back later to these adventures, but right now I need to spend some time elsewhere :)