• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(7347)

a.k.a. Sole Defender
Jan 17, 2002
This thread was made in order to promote people to make more scenarios to EU 1. Yes, there is a EU 2 out there but EU 1 is still a damn good game and deserves to be updated with more scenarios. Hopefully some of you out there want to join me in creating new scenarios or maybe you have ideas for scenarios, but dont have the time to make them, tell me and I give it a try then.

Worst case scenario is if nobody wants to make more scenarios with me, in that case I will use this thread, posting updates and ideas to my own scenarios. Who knows, maybe some one will read it...

First, I just wanna tell you that the current scenario I work with is called "The rebirth of the Prophet". Its starts in the year 1492 and you are able to play a sunni muslim nation, "The Caliphate". Its simulates that a Caliph have been elected and that the CAliphate have been restored. The new nation do how ever have many obstacles in its way to greatness, civil risings, threats from the expanding turks and the heretic Persia in the East...

Last edited:
K, here is a map over the Caliphate. Basicly its the same territories as the Mamelukes, Hedjaz and Iraq has in the GC. Bagdad is the capital

rop.gif

As a national sign, I have made this...

sunniav.gif

A crescent golden moon.

For monarchs I dont know realy what to use, but for now I use the standard monarchs that Iraq has in the GC.

Originally posted by Yoghurt
As a national sign, I have made this...

sunniav.gif

A crescent golden moon.

For monarchs I dont know realy what to use, but for now I use the standard monarchs that Iraq has in the GC.

Whoa, that's one cool avatar! :)

I have tryed out the above scenario to, playing a while. The turks act as predicted, stabbing you every now and then. I my self bought them off, while conquering the whole Persia. This is the scenario if you wanna expand doing military conquests. I hardly believe there will be anyone among the muslims that can stop you when both the turks and Persia is defeated.... A ubited muslim realm ;) The christians on the other hand...

Nice shield. Really nice :D

Now, about editing, do you know a which default leader values are bound to which tag? I would think it is important, since ytou would want nation supposed to loose to have 0010 leaders while dynamic nation should have 1300 or 1030.

This look GREAT Yoghurt:D :D :D :D :D ;) :) :D :p

Originally posted by Nikolai II
Nice shield. Really nice :D

Now, about editing, do you know a which default leader values are bound to which tag? I would think it is important, since ytou would want nation supposed to loose to have 0010 leaders while dynamic nation should have 1300 or 1030.

Im not quit sure I follow you Nik. I use the leader editor when I change monarchs.

Im not quit sure I follow you Nik. I use the leader editor when I change monarchs.

No monarchs - leaders.

And not those in the leader file, but those you get when you have no historical leader. For manuver, shock, fire and siege. KNI has 0111 f.ex. and SWE has 1300.

No monarchs - leaders.

And not those in the leader file, but those you get when you have no historical leader. For manuver, shock, fire and siege. KNI has 0111 f.ex. and SWE has 1300.

Ah, k, you mean the random leaders who appears when you create a unit?

No I havent ever changed any of them... Do you know how?

Afaik they are hard-coded an impossible to change, so the way to go would be to make a list of which tag has which values, and then assign tags according to values, even if it means the Russia gets SWE tag and Pope gets KNI.

Afaik they are hard-coded an impossible to change, so the way to go would be to make a list of which tag has which values, and then assign tags according to values, even if it means the Russia gets SWE tag and Pope gets KNI.

Ah I see what you mean! It is about the same way when you want to change graphic for nations... Thanx for tip Nik! :)

Maybe a scenario about where you can play as the papalstate and have to be better than all none catholic nations;)
Just a though:D (Maybe it has alredy been done)