• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Ayeshteni said:
...and from Switzerland. :p

How about a specific Japanese set? (and yes an Italian set would be nice :D ;) )

Ayeshteni

Tought the Swiss would only make watches ;)

But is a Japanese set really necessary? The Chinese set is pretty OK for them IMO.

Yes, an Italian set would really be great. (maybe a special one for Venice ;) )

Houses in byz11 are just recolored with light grey windows and doors (and domes are smaller too).

i made these sets while I was on holidays. I'm quite busy now... and making a set is not very difficult but really time consuming.

On the ToDo list:
italian (and/or venitian)
japanese

YodaMaster said:
Houses in byz11 are just recolored with light grey windows and doors (and domes are smaller too).

i made these sets while I was on holidays. I'm quite busy now... and making a set is not very difficult but really time consuming.

On the ToDo list:
italian (and/or venitian)
japanese
what about Dutch and Scandinavian?.. ;)

Herr Doctor said:
what about Dutch and Scandinavian?.. ;)

hehe, the dutch have a little windmill. I dont know about Scandinavia, what would they have?

Ayeshteni

I'd say northern european cities fit the current standard city style well enough. Better to focus on getting the mediterrenean and the balkans right...

Trin Tragula said:
I'd say northern european cities fit the current standard city style well enough. Better to focus on getting the mediterrenean and the balkans right...
well, I probably think that North European cities could have, as cool-toxic said, special churches with broaches or something. It will be really very very nice.

I like it, but russian colonies should be more... wooden.

almoravid said:
I like it, but russian colonies should be more... wooden.
Good point, but I'm afraid colonies sprites are reserved for MIN and MUS tags (or a bug?). Waiting for an answer in Bugs Thread...

YodaMaster said:
Good point, but I'm afraid colonies sprites are reserved for MIN and MUS tags (or a bug?). Waiting for an answer in Bugs Thread...
I definitely have seen hindu colonies

YodaMaster said:

Chinese, Japanese, Inca and Hindu Nations also have colonies. So why should it be reserved for MIN and MUS?

To almoravid and BasileiosII: Are you sure?
I don't say others than MUS and MIn haven't colonies. I just say they don't have specific sprite for colonies. AFAIK, the Lvl1 city sprite is used in this case.