• Crusader Kings II Expansion Subscription

Subscribe to the CK II Expansion and enjoy unlimited access to 13 major expansions and more!

• Crusader Kings III Available Now!

The realm rejoices as Paradox Interactive announces the launch of Crusader Kings III, the latest entry in the publisher’s grand strategy role-playing game franchise. Advisors may now jockey for positions of influence and adversaries should save their schemes for another day, because on this day Crusader Kings III can be purchased on Steam, the Paradox Store, and other major online retailers.

Real Strategy Requires Cunning

unmerged(40707)

Just call me Yoda in private!
Mar 1, 2005
And more detailed, even if EU2 engine doesn't know how to use colony sprites if not MUS nor MIN. We never know, things could change. ;)

You can borrow my version now. :)

unmerged(174613)

Banned
1 Badges
Oct 21, 2009
  • For The Glory
I see the Mongol set is included in FTG for certain natives in the East (or at least it looks that way), but how do I assign them to a certain culture or country? What is the tag?

For example, in vanilla the mongol culture has been assigned the Muslim city set.

Is there any way for me to assign the Mongol tents/yurts (for natives) for mongol, altai, tatar, etc. cultures?

If not, can this be added in the 1.2 patch, please?

unmerged(40707)

Just call me Yoda in private!
Mar 1, 2005
Better ask in FTG forum... EU2 city sets include files that are useless and not required for FTG.

The mangol city set is included in FTG as STE tag. You just have to modify the city entry to STE for the corresponding cultures in cultures.txt. Be aware there is no matching city view (buildings) for this set.

Last edited:

unmerged(174613)

Banned
1 Badges
Oct 21, 2009
  • For The Glory
Awesome, thanks. :cool:

In the patch you should add it for mongol and altai, IMO.

I kept tatar as Muslim (although I know it's not a vanilla culture, but it should be...)