• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

EFGCities

Second Lieutenant
10 Badges
Apr 20, 2020
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Cities: Skylines Deluxe Edition
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
  • Cities: Skylines - Snowfall
  • Cities: Skylines - Natural Disasters
  • Cities: Skylines - Mass Transit
  • Surviving Mars
  • Cities: Skylines - Green Cities
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
  • Cities: Skylines Industries
...looks like ya'll getting review bombed by unhappy and ungrateful fellow PS Plus'ers. Clearly they've been unhappy with this month's freebie games but to go as far as seemingly combining their efforts to lower the real-buyers' long-standing aggregate star rating from 4 1/2'sh down to 4'sh is a little low ball of them.

I can't blame them, nor Sony though. This is all just reflective of the flawed star or like/dislike rating system for darn near everything.

Just thought I should let you all know, if ya'll don't already:

AB626116-8799-4030-9FA3-0EC63D8D0187.png

These people rate games poorly because they see them as poor choices for an annual subscription?
Yeah lots of people were bitter about it after we got word that the free games were gonna be Dark Souls Remastered and Dying Light which turned out to be false. I hope that it doesn't go down any further ratings-wise as it'll do the devs a great deal of disservice getting the trollish hate that they don't deserve. This game is by no means perfect but it's still a 5/5 game for me overall, maybe 4.5/5. It sounds contradictory but yeah, you get my point.

The best thing would be - you write a support ticket your discovery should get attention!
The game didn't deserve this and Paradox should let Sony know that this has been noticed.

And don't forget - polite and detailed.