• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Sorry guys, the lag got too ....ed so i had to leave.

There must be something throttling the MPC game on your PC rig. Next time try to turn off some applications, for example Skype is a real killer for MPC.

I'm in between changing rigs right now, don't know if i'll be able to be there for today's session. Besides, me and Achab last time failed against the cascading thing.

Will be there this Wed (9th Mar).

Ian, hope you sorted your rig/connection to get rid of the desync.

Waiting in the Metaserver already:D

:p My computer crashed and i mean mega crashed 30 min ago, it wouldn't get past the start up.

I started praying to god whilst toying with the cmd thing, then it went past the bloody start up :) i then started ermmm giving god the finger and laughing and thinking to myself "Im the real god bitch!!" mainly because i have no experience with solving this, only causing it.

Anyways, i'll pm you guys when we'll start, if you're online you'll notice. Otherwise you're already in the metaserver or just not gonna play, im unsure if Erasus is gonna play due to his rig.