• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Alexecuted!

Private
24 Badges
Mar 4, 2019
  • Prison Architect
  • Shadowrun: Dragonfall
  • Shadowrun Returns
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Victoria 2
  • For the Motherland
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Semper Fi
  • Magicka
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Divine Wind
  • Europa Universalis III: Chronicles
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
"I've read your report, but I don't understand. What do they look like? The alien lifeforms seen at the end of our sector."

"Again, bear with me, there's not any real words for this. They're taller than us, hardier than us. They have a patch of sinew at the top of their head that they stylize and they seem to be made entirely of this soft membrane that comes in varied colors. They're also all filled with fluids and sacks of other kinds of membranes that each serve a different purpose."

"That's.."

"It's worse. They have open holes to their digestive system, and they communicate using those holes. As in, they suck in air through them and expunge them and rattle their throats to make communication."

"That's - these are real?"

"Yes. Unfortunately. The ship that skirted the edges of our sensors broadcast a message we can't translate, but it has prime numbers in it so we're doing our best. It'll take some time before we, before we establish communications."

"We can't do that. These things are an abberation. What's your suggestion?"

"My suggestion? We wipe these 'humans' off the face of the galaxy. The gods would only create such things to test us. So, let's rise to the occasion."

Very good. Thanks for sharing. :

Davor

:oops: I'm a bit lost here :oops::D

I had to read it twice. It's the classic Planet of the Apes book. Don't read the spoiler if you want to read the book.

When you read the book Planet of the Apes, you think you are reading and thinking it was written by a human, but in fact it was written by Apes in stead of humans.

In other words we are thinking a human is saying that when in fact it is aliens who are saying it.

I had to read it twice. It's the classic Planet of the Apes book. Don't read the spoiler if you want to read the book.

When you read the book Planet of the Apes, you think you are reading and thinking it was written by a human, but in fact it was written by Apes in stead of humans.

In other words we are thinking a human is saying that when in fact it is aliens who are saying it.
:):):) ooook ...good story bay the way .

Edit : in fact if you think twice about than it is a sad story for human mankind , och well if it is not the apes who would kill us it will be done with a virus any way under the name " sorry we didn't do that on perpose " .

Last edited: