Xbox Stellaris Console Edition: YOUR GAME IS STILL BROKEN!!!!!!!! FIX IT.

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Rryans04

Recruit
May 14, 2020
Hi, the bug with the tech " Positronic CPU's" is still broken and prevents the refresh of tech. Effectively making the entire Synthetic Dawn DLC unplayable.

For someone who has played alot of stellaris since its console release, i can't understand how this has gone unnoticed when it was developed nor was it noticed during the testing phase i am going to assume occured considering it was announced along with the 2.2 update around late summer of last year.

What i want to know is why has it not been noticed in the first place since it is an inevitable issue that happens no matter how late i resarch it. In addition, i want to know not of it will be fixed but when.

I understand all games have glitches and bugs and it is not your fault as tech support but is the reason why this exists.

Even still, a game expansion shouldn't be released and up for sale if there is a major game destroying bug such as this one still in it.

Please inform the programmers and gane developers at Tantalus to contact my email about this matter and if i have to i will buy a new pc and help fix the problem myself.

Thanks,
Rryans04

Did you mean to post this in bug reports?

Best to check whether its already been reported there first of course.