• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

phyerboss

Private
Oct 27, 2020
With the power of the upcoming new consoles. Would it be possible to see a XBox Series and PS5 upgrade of cities skylines that looks and acts more closer to the PC version?

I just want to finally be able to use more that give my city more of an american look. Especially the vehicles and trains. Plus finally be able to use the alignment tools and traffic mods.

• 2Like
Reactions:
With the power of the upcoming new consoles. Would it be possible to see a XBox Series and PS5 upgrade of cities skylines that looks and acts more closer to the PC version?

I just want to finally be able to use more that give my city more of an american look. Especially the vehicles and trains. Plus finally be able to use the alignment tools and traffic mods.
Afternoon it is now ages since last updated content was applied to this title it is now obvious this title on console is now non supported by paradox so there is to be no more content added to this title unfortunately it seems they prefer pc

Just because there was no DLC for a year, should the title no longer be supported? Because there was no DLC for the PC either.
Is there a source for this claim?
Yes publisher has suggested thus when recently email was sent to them as it is probably easier for them to concentrate on single platform only remember they only gave proper mods to pc they scrapped the pc mods for console

You claim here that Paradox the Publishers would no longer support City Skylines on consoles because they only want to focus on one platform.
And you have that as an e-mail?

And you probably misunderstand the thing with the mods. The company Tantalus asked to port modifications for consoles. In my understanding, however, the Consoles did not allow it.

You claim here that Paradox the Publishers would no longer support City Skylines on consoles because they only want to focus on one platform.
And you have that as an e-mail?

And you probably misunderstand the thing with the mods. The company Tantalus asked to port modifications for consoles. In my understanding, however, the Consoles did not allow it.
They allow it most games on console now allow pc mod you have surviving Mars snowrunner to name two yes email states no mods on console for this game

Uf, this thread aged so wrong. Lots of new content finally, console oriented, as consoles have no mods access, and a probable upgrade to PS5/XSX incoming. Game is pretty alive.

has guys, i wasnt even aware of special space for us console lot until today.
Xbone does have mods, but they just a host of new assets
We have got new dlc coming, i assume for us also