Xbox Series X games event on July 23rd at 9AM PT / 12PM ET

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Isn't that the event for their exclusive titles?
I don't know, its why I ask I know its unlikely but I can dream right?
I am so starved for information on vtmb2
I would almost settle for an episode on Sesamstraße showing how character creation is gonna look like :p

I really hope Dev dairy 12 is comming out soon if not just to tell us the devs are still breathing

• 1Like
Reactions:
Damn yeah it's probably only exclusives :( Just hope we get some news soon on a plush note
Werewolf the apocalypse is releasing new gameplay tonight, I wonder which WOD game will release first since both is set to 2020

This article strongly suggests its Exclusive Titles only.......but I hear you regarding news. I hope they won't make us wait until the end of July for DD#12!!!!

im still hoping for a 2020 release i hate for it to be released in 2021 and i agree with you on the DD 12..lets hope they release it this week or next..if not maybe they will give us somthing at the microsoft event..ik you said those are exclusive to Xbox but i heard dmc5se will be revealed there..and if that true then BL2 has a shot too..cuz dmc5se will be for ps5 not just xbsx..not only that but it's supposed to be for current gen as well Xbox one and ps4..fingers crossed hoping BL2 shows up there

• 1Like
Reactions:
I really hope it comes out this year too but with werewolf pushed back to February 4th 2021 my hope kinda dropped from the sky... I really hope we get a release date or estimate in DD 12, I wont even be mad if it releases 2021 what drives me crazy is this uncertainty, its a lot easier to wait for something if you have a specific date rather than starring into the abyss thinking could it be next month? 2 month? 3 month? like even without a date if they could stand up and 100% say it comes out this year it would be nice

Reactions:
I really hope it comes out this year too but with werewolf pushed back to February 4th 2021 my hope kinda dropped from the sky... I really hope we get a release date or estimate in DD 12, I wont even be mad if it releases 2021 what drives me crazy is this uncertainty, its a lot easier to wait for something if you have a specific date rather than starring into the abyss thinking could it be next month? 2 month? 3 month? like even without a date if they could stand up and 100% say it comes out this year it would be nice

I too would enjoy seeing this comes our in 2020, but given everything that has happened on the national stage (namely COVID interruptions, and the less than ideal environment of everybody working from home), I'd be more than understanding if it were delayed. In fact, I kind of hope it will be.

I'm in my 40s, and have many games in the rear view mirror of memory. Innumerable were delayed, but if you asked me about a specific title I likely wouldn't remember how on track it was with the anticipated release schedule. What I would remember, however, is how polished and memorable the play experience was. Being a title I hope spawns many follow-ups, I'm happy to give them all the polish time they wish.

Reactions:
I too would enjoy seeing this comes our in 2020, but given everything that has happened on the national stage (namely COVID interruptions, and the less than ideal environment of everybody working from home), I'd be more than understanding if it were delayed. In fact, I kind of hope it will be.

I'm in my 40s, and have many games in the rear view mirror of memory. Innumerable were delayed, but if you asked me about a specific title I likely wouldn't remember how on track it was with the anticipated release schedule. What I would remember, however, is how polished and memorable the play experience was. Being a title I hope spawns many follow-ups, I'm happy to give them all the polish time they wish.

I completely agree that I would absolutely prefer a complete and polished game over a release tomorrow,
It's just easier to wait for something if you have a date even if that date is in 2021 or 2022, or it is at least for me :)

Reactions: