• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Captain Thea Kreutzer

Corporal
70 Badges
Oct 1, 2019
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mare Nostrum
  • Stellaris
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Colonel
  • Crusader Kings II: Reapers Due
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Together for Victory
  • Crusader Kings II: Monks and Mystics
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mandate of Heaven
  • Europa Universalis IV: Third Rome
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cradle of Civilization
  • Crusader Kings II: Jade Dragon
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rule Britannia
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • Hearts of Iron IV: No Step Back
  • Europa Universalis IV: Call to arms event
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Darkest Hour
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Victoria 2
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
I doubt this'll get read
but Lately everytime i quit a game too the menu it keeps saying im missing one or 2 DLC even though i have every single DLC installed.

I have too close out the game through xbox and restart it too fix it and before you say it i have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the full game.

Reactions:
Yea this happens to me to. When I back out to start new games, being to quick for the game to keep up, I created alot of empires and started the games with them and instant exit, eventually will make it happen. I also find it happens with quick resume on series X, when left on the title screen and not in-game. I find closing it down completely every now and then helps prevent it. Slightly annoying but restarting does always fix it. Also add this happened before the butler update too. Not sure why it's not been looked at before. it's just continued to carry over to this patch, maybe not worth a fix. But yea this is a thing.

• 1Like
Reactions:
This is happening to me too on my xbox series s. Eventually restarting the game two or three times get's all my DLCs loaded properly so I can continue with my save.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Same here. I was hoping reinstalling the game would work, but it didn’t. Most of the time it takes six to seven times for it to work correctly. The only difference is I am on Xbox one

• 1Like
Reactions:
It’s been happening to me as well on Xbox one since July 1st, I contacted paradox interactive and was actually emailed this link so I know I wasn’t alone in this issue, and that they were linking this/my email directly to the dev’s hopefully they’ll find the issue and solution soon, but they do now know about it, we just gotta tough it out until then

• 1Like
Reactions:
It’s been happening to me as well on Xbox one since July 1st, I contacted paradox interactive and was actually emailed this link so I know I wasn’t alone in this issue, and that they were linking this/my email directly to the dev’s hopefully they’ll find the issue and solution soon, but they do now know about it, we just gotta tough it out until then
Good too know they are paying attention would be nice if they actually replied though.

Good too know they are paying attention would be nice if they actually replied though.

I mean, I did create and pin a thread about this issue this morning... :D

• 1Like
Reactions:
I mean, I did create and pin a thread about this issue this morning... :D

I dont spend all day on this forum :p

Also its been working better now not sure if you guys changed something or it semi-fixed itself.

This issue is still being investigated, however it does seem tied to using the quick-resume function on Xbox. Closing the game and completely restarting it has fixed it in my experience. Please shout at me if I'm wrong. :)

This issue is still being investigated, however it does seem tied to using the quick-resume function on Xbox. Closing the game and completely restarting it has fixed it in my experience. Please shout at me if I'm wrong. :)

I have done this and I still have the issue of DLC missing and saying I need to buy them. Or that the DLC is not active.

I have done this and I still have the issue of DLC missing and saying I need to buy them. Or that the DLC is not active.

Have you gone into the DLC menu and turned on the DLC that's marked inactive? Does this happen regularly, or just occasionally?

Edit: Also, is it the same DLC all the time, or different DLC all the time, or just a selection of a few random DLC? Sorry for all the questions, just trying to get the devs a place to start looking. :)

Have you gone into the DLC menu and turned on the DLC that's marked inactive? Does this happen regularly, or just occasionally?

Edit: Also, is it the same DLC all the time, or different DLC all the time, or just a selection of a few random DLC? Sorry for all the questions, just trying to get the devs a place to start looking. :)

It happens a every time I have played, and it is random DLCs. The restarting the game randomly works. Also when I go into the DLC menu and mark it as active and exit the DLC menu it restarts the game. And majority of the time another DLC or two will either be inactive or say I don't own it. Usually I have to continue to go into the DLC menu active the DLCs that deactivate themselves until it cycles through all the DLCs between once to three times for random DLCs. Also it can be one or multiple DLCs that do this. The game in my honest opinion is that there is coding that preventing it from reading the info on the Xbox one correctly. Which why I have multiple time Uninstall and cleared all data for Stellaris from the xbox, think there is corrupted data. Maybe 1% of the time I can get in and load my game. The other times it states a DLC is inactive and I cannot play or load the game. It maybe helpful if leaving the DLC menu didn't cause the game to restart.