• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

iDunnoh

Recruit
Mar 16, 2021
Hi!

Since a few days ago (I assume due to the update) some of my mods stopped working. I then went to the mod manager to browse for updates but in the “browse all” tab there are only 3 mods showing. I have no filters or search applied. My 97 installed mods are still under “installed mods” but I can’t browse for anything, even my previously installed mods (since only 3 random mods are showing). Don’t know if it’s helpful but the three mods that show are:

- “a very dependent mod” with no photo or description
- “Thomas cat mod” with photos of cats, “cats” description
- “Thomas space cat mod 2019-06-25 #1” with photos of cats and “cat loading screen” description

Hi!

Since a few days ago (I assume due to the update) some of my mods stopped working. I then went to the mod manager to browse for updates but in the “browse all” tab there are only 3 mods showing. I have no filters or search applied. My 97 installed mods are still under “installed mods” but I can’t browse for anything, even my previously installed mods (since only 3 random mods are showing). Don’t know if it’s helpful but the three mods that show are:

- “Thomas space cat mod 2019-06-25 #1” with photos of cats and “cat loading screen
Hi!

- “Thomas space cat mod 2019-06-25 #1” with photos of cats and “cat loading screen” description
I ran into the exact same issue. My bigger concern is not so much the mods but that my system keeps crashing within a couple minutes of gameplay. Seems like there are multiple issues since the update (im not a developer btw, just commenting on how I noticed the same thing on console)

Same issue here, one guy mentioned he moved the game to an external HD and it works but I can't confirm because I don't have an external HD for my Xbox S lol
I have an external hard drive and that is where my entire game is located in it did not help. That being said perhaps if I move it from the external into the internal it might work, although I would rather just leave everything alone in case I lose everything!

• 1Like
Reactions:
Hi!

yep

Attachments

• a76ed745-f872-481c-805e-0337fdb50054.PNG
    a76ed745-f872-481c-805e-0337fdb50054.PNG
    504,5 KB · Views: 0
I have an external hard drive and that is where my entire game is located in it did not help. That being said perhaps if I move it from the external into the internal it might work, although I would rather just leave everything alone in case I lose everything!
I live and breathe with everything on an external. I have moved everything from external back internal. I did not have mods or anything (as i didn't know they existed). Just tried to Build a Lake(this is where i noticed the issue in the first place) and the game crashed right away as soon as the lake was finished.

This should be fixed in the upcoming patch for consoles, which is now with Sony and MS for vetting.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Looking forward to the fix. I assume the patch also addresses all the crashes as well?
I don't have a full list of fixes to hand, sorry. Certainly some crashes when building megastructures, the login issue, and the Mod access issue. And "other stuff" :)

• 1Like
Reactions: