• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Gath44

Recruit
Feb 24, 2018
I am in raedrics castle about to fight him. I went to bed came back in the morning and none of my saves will load. They all go to a black screen and if I hit some of the buttons the main menu page will show for a brief second then back to a black screen. I’ve deleted local saves and resynced with no success. Reinstalled with no success. The game is unplayable atm.

This type of bug is unacceptable. I mean I paid for a product that is not performing. Please address at your earliest convienence.

Based on your other response where I saw no solution

I was able to load previously with no issues
I can’t load any saves doesn’t matter on location
I am in the US saw where u stated Turkish was having problems.

Not sure what else you want.

This happens to me as well...
I don't know which things cause this. I play on Xbox one X (German Version)
I tried many things to get it working, but nothing helps. Even on a different console (normal xbox one) or without a patch it won't work. When i load a much older save it works, but then I will lose my progress from at least four hours! :mad:
My advice is to make different save files for every progress you make. If your are unsure, then just load the save file to test it before you go on. Such a gamebreaking bug should be fixed, because it destroys the good experience with this game (also the "profile not loading" bug)...
The developer knows about this bug, but they didn't patch it yet. (see at : https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/blank-black-screen-on-load-continue.1042694/) Sadly, I think they will never fix it, because the last response was from last year. :rolleyes: