• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Any objections?
*Raises hand*
The voting system is rigged. If you remove all the illegitimate votes, espesially the mail ins, you'll find that I did not win.

• 3Haha
  • 1Like
Reactions:
I made a mistake where I forgot to unvote Agatha to vote Alxeu, so I had to unvote Agatha.

I'm not sure if my vote on Alxeu actually counted.

*sits down*
I wonder weather Yakman or Wagon is getting lynched.
*Raimus gets lynched*
Wow, a lot can change in 20 minutes huh.

Day 1 Final Votecount, with many thanks to @Dedonus

ramius3443: 10
johho888 [241]
Chieron [251]
Wagonlitz [274]
Randakar [team wombat 245 > yakman 282/311 > 317]
Randakar [team wombat 245 > yakman 282/311 > 317]
Caillean [273 Ironhide > 356]
Dedonus [alxeu 249 > ironhide g1 279 > 283 Culann > 358]*
Team Wombat [242 Culann > 368]**
Avernite [marty99 237 > 330 Wagonlitz > 371]
EnvyDemon [witch agatha 254 > alxeu 289 > 341 Wagon > PM VOTE]

Wagonlitz: 5
De chat [275]
Yakman [culann 277 > 321]
Ramius3443 [culann 258 > 323]
madchemist [ironhide g1 253 > 325]
Culann [ramius 257 > yakman 318 > 331]

Yakman: 5
Aedan [247]
Arkasas [260]
marty99 [261]
Emperor Ike [278]
CaptainGrimlock [the_hdk 246 > 259 Culann > 351]

Culann: 2
the_hdk [MAWofDoom 269 > 292]
Yvanoff [witch agatha 243 > ramius 285 > Dedonus 301 > yakman 307 > 309]

Avernite: 2
Ironhide G1 [250]
Ironhide G1 [250]

Witch Agatha: 2
Sleepyhead 2.0 [271]
Alxeu [281]

Aedan: 2
Beartjah [244]
The Elcor [293]

Ironhide G1: 1
R.graymarch [272]

EnvyDemon: 1
Witch Agatha [252]

Randakar: 1
MAWofDoom [263]

Not Voted: 0 :)
*Dedonus tried to unvote Wagon and vote Culann, then unvote Culann and vote Ramius, but he was already voting Ramius
**Team wombat tried to unvote Wagon but he was voting Culann, but as per the rules I allow that

Any objections?
you double counted @randakar on @ramius3443 but it doesn't change the outcome. Same with @Ironhide G1 on @Avernite

*sits down*
*Raimus gets lynched*
Yea.. I had to leave just as Yakman was claimed to be outed (not the brutal claim, but before that) and was a bit baffled. And come back to this mess, just after deadline.
Still not sure, how either cases started.

Day 1/Night 1
Day 1

The galactic community has finally begun to respond. There was some initial waffling on which region the galactic armada should go to but they eventually decided to head near one of the portals. They're they met one of the invading warlords, ramius, and in a pitched battle defeated them. However, his forces had a planet cracker and found the resettled Blorg refugees led by Blorg, son of Blorg. This led to the total destruction of the Blorg empire, again. The Blorg admiralty fled with their ultimate weapon, a friendship ray. Deciding that what an enterprising group of potential pirates needed was some friendly arms dealers, they used it on Grimlock Inc. Fortunately, they were receiving support from the enemies of the galactic community and their pacification aided the cause.

Ramius the SSA brutal wolf of the Unbidden was lynched
Ramius brutalized Yakman the brutal villager
Yakman brutalized CaptainGrimlock the SSA information broker zealot of the Unbidden

Night 1

The galactic community's celebration was short lived as another empire fell. This time it was The Nexus of Culann, a robotic civilization run by one who called himself the Contingency Drone. This empire had an interesting view on death and could have learned a great many things by honoring other empires that were lost. Unfortunately, it will not get that chance.

Culann the padre villager was hunted

Last edited:
BRUTAL CAN TRIGER BRUTAL! WHAT!

• 1Haha
Reactions:
There was a lot of resistance/pushbike to ram.
We need to look at that.

Important goodies get in touch with me.

Vote MC
For now. Nit sure he's bad, but his case did sit weird and didn't feel like goodie MC, bit rather felt like baddie MC trying to get an easy case.

Well that's not exactly the result I was hoping for.

Last edited:
Important goodies contact me.

I'm gonna need protection too, btw

Anyone can claim roles. I doubt important goodies are going to do anything until you're at least double cleared, because you're still sus. Heck the only people who have had their roles confirmed were Sleepy when he was lynched, Ramius when he was lynched (Edit, I wrote this in advance to write their full names. Wow, that's one brutal chain, so imagine this says "Ramius, Yakman and Captain Grimlock.), Culann when they were hunted, Randakar since he is an Alderman, and myself just now, since I can't really hide that I chose plotter seeing how I've vote in DMs.

Of course, both Alderman and Plotter on all three tables but I guess it doesn't clear any of us, but at least we have proof to back up what we're saying, you have yet to prove you are the doctor, and important goodies contacting you *is* dangerous.

*sits down*
*Raimus gets lynched*

Welcome to Werewolf. It is exactly how I remember it.

(DISCLAIMER, I also wrote this too in advance of the results)

Now once I filled in the blanks with names (because, wow, I did not expect a brutal chain Night 1), at least we know that we got two baddies in that chain, so uhh... thanks Ramius.. kinda... but mostly thanks Yakman.