WW CCXLVII - DOOM OF THE WEREYAK 8: HASTINAPUR, 722 BC

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Vote J.Passepartout

I’ve never played with him/her before. Figure best way to say hi.

Vote Wagonlitz

Because something is rotten in the state of Denmark.

Also I probably won't be active before deadline.

Okay first night is over a yak is dead. Lets get this started. We must remember that first day votes are crucial and everything will be decided on this day.

chammak-challo_012517025652.gif

VOTE alxeu

Vote Capibara

Well, since no one won I have a spare squirrel pelt to hand out. Would whoever killed the wereyak come forth and claim it?

I'd be willing to hand it out to a saddened friend of the deceased MAWofDoom as well.

Come forth come forth! It is indeed a very neat pelt. I'd say first come first served but I think I could whip up something else in case there are more claimants.

Vote Panzer Commader

For ignoring me earlier, how rude.

Vote Capage

avoid getting confused over Capibara and Capage. Also, there are enough Cs around as well, same as As.
A wise guru might say: fair point.

Vote count

the evil Team Wombat: 1 (JP)
Avernite: 2 (Captain Grimmy, Wagonlitz)
the benevolent J. Passepartout: 1 (Culann)
Aedan: 1 (avernite
Wagonlitz: 1 (Ironhide)
Emperor Ike: 1 (R. Graymarch)
Culann: 1 (Capage)
Alxeu: 1 (emperor ike)
Capibara: 1 (aedan)
Panzer Commander: 1 (sleepyhead)
R. Graymarch: 1 (Capibara)
Capage: 1 (chieron)

Avernite has the lead!!!

Well, since no one won I have a spare squirrel pelt to hand out. Would whoever killed the wereyak come forth and claim it?

I'd be willing to hand it out to a saddened friend of the deceased MAWofDoom as well.

Come forth come forth! It is indeed a very neat pelt. I'd say first come first served but I think I could whip up something else in case there are more claimants.

Vote Panzer Commader

For ignoring me earlier, how rude.

I didn't ignore you :eek: Surely you must be mistaken

A fine wide field today it seems, and no-one came to claim the squirrel pelt, unfortunately.

I don't know about you all, but I cannot say that I like the latest field wideners, with so many votes already distributed. Worst offender being Witch Agatha and I'd like to punish the witch for that, but it'd mean I'd do the same myself.. I'm also in favour of the C's and A's cases, and don't mind some consolidation.

Unvote Panzer Commader
vote Capibara

Fits the profile, C case who didn't C case himself and widened the field beyond necessity.