WW CCXLVII - DOOM OF THE WEREYAK 8: HASTINAPUR, 722 BC

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Vote Yakman, our GM (because we won't be able to vote him in game due to his erratic behavior).

Vote Emperor Ike

I like Ike as well.

Vote Panzer

Maybe this game he won't be oddly suspicious the entire time?

As but a humble villager, I view it unwise to sham vote the gods.

So you lied? You don't love me?

It is because I love you that I make this sacrifice, power is a burden but with it I can protect the village.

panzer only has eyes for vegan sake

Let's just say the times I was having vegan sake were not the times my life was going the best.
Vote Panzer

Maybe this game he won't be oddly suspicious the entire time?

In my defense it all worked out in the end

sorry guys, i was caught in a long call. lemme do the tally. gimme a sec.

4-way tie.

no winner.

1617318265036.png

sorry about the delay y'all. work. being a grown-up. some sad news.

The blessing of the receding waters had brought the grim certainty that it was only a harbinger of a second, more directed evil. The WereYaks of the foul Thibethian plateau, the secret masters of that debased and cruel people, the men who would break the cycle of rebirth, had come to the Kuru Kingdom.

In the night, the stinking palace breathed lightly.

The dark halls outside of the Maharajah's harem resounded with the grunts of terrific struggle, and in the morning it was revealed that a shepherd who had called wolf, saving the herd, just a few weeks ago was in fact, a twisted and malign WEREYAK!

@MAWofdoom WEREYAK of the HORNS OF TERROR!!! was hunted in the night!!!

Last edited:
Vote Avernite

Oh hey I'm back fina... Oh... Wait... Nevermind I guess I'm just dead.
of course this sort of thing would happen just before I have nearly unlimited time.
anyway, good luck fellow horned take and curse everyone else.