• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Suggestions

loup99

Godogost of Armorica
84 Badges
Jan 22, 2013
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order
  • Warlock 2: The Exiled
  • 500k Club
  • Pride of Nations
  • Stellaris
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Crusader Kings Complete
  • Imperator: Rome Deluxe Edition
  • Victoria 2
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • Cities in Motion
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Darkest Hour
  • Europa Universalis III: Chronicles
  • For The Glory
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • March of the Eagles
  • Rome Gold
  • Sengoku
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Cities: Skylines
Suggestions

Have an idea on something that would make WtWSMS better? Is there historical inaccuracy somewhere? In that case, post it here, with as much details as possible.

Last edited:
To be Implemented
To be Implemented
I will only add Suggestions/Ideas on how to change the mod that the team has accepted to include in this post.

Last edited:
Well I guess I'll take the honor of having the first post here. I'll post my thoughts tomorrow (since it's still Tuesday here in the US) but I already have a long list of things from running last minute games in 2.2.1 that I think need to be implemented--if they are not fixed by the release version tomorrow they'll be here. Otherwise, I'll delete this post.

Well I guess I'll take the honor of having the first post here. I'll post my thoughts tomorrow (since it's still Tuesday here in the US) but I already have a long list of things from running last minute games in 2.2.1 that I think need to be implemented--if they are not fixed by the release version tomorrow they'll be here. Otherwise, I'll delete this post.
Great!

I am subscribing to this!
Yeah, I went ahead and created this now out of what you had posted in the beta discussion, but you are of course still the one in charge. ;) It will be useful if we ever earn a subforum and will serve before that too.

two suggestion.

1.) could the kingdom of Tara's banner be changed to something that is more fitting for it instead of the raven banner.
2.) a number of the religions have really short descriptions and in more then a few cases don't give much if any idea what the faith is about, I am looking at you Arianism, perhaps they could be expanded a bit to tell more about that faith?

Last edited:
minor suggestion: should the kingdom of tara have the norse raven banner? I would assume they would have a different banner?
Just to make sure: have you cleared your gfx folder in \Documents\Paradox Interactive\Crusader Kings II\? Because if not, that folder might be causing issues.

The Romano-British duchy of Wessex should be called Dumnonia rather than Wessex.

Similarly, there is a romano-british duchy of "Oxford".

Suggestion: adding localization for romano-british ownership of provinces in England. It's a bit weird to play as a romano-british in "Winchester" before it has even been conquered by saxons :p

Suggestion: ERE and WRE should have Imperial Administration and at least kingdom viceroyalties enabled

Just to make sure: have you cleared your gfx folder in \Documents\Paradox Interactive\Crusader Kings II\? Because if not, that folder might be causing issues.

Just cleared it, and still there.

also relating to the celts, could the Irish holy site be moved from Cashel to Tara*

*game says dublin but it should be Tara. Considering how important the city of Tara is within Irish mythology, this place should be the main holy site of ireland IMO

can the romano-british use some of the other latin cultures for surnames so that we don't have the armada of smiths?
Yes, suggestions on names are welcome.
also relating to the celts, could the Irish holy site be moved from Cashel to Tara*
*game says dublin but it should be Tara. Considering how important the city of Tara is within Irish mythology, this place should be the main holy site of ireland IMO
two suggestion.

1.) could the kingdom of Tara's banner be changed to something that is more fitting for it instead of the raven banner.
2.) a number of the religions have really short descriptions and in more then a few cases don't give much if any idea what the faith is about, I am looking at you Arianism, perhaps they could be expanded a bit to tell more about that faith?
Sounds good, will try to add it.