• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Alright. Thank you. Can these rules be found somewhere?
On our wiki there is a description of the three mentalities in use: https://ck2.paradoxwikis.com/When_The_World_Stopped_Making_Sense#Religious_conversion We don't have an online list of the various religions by mentality, but unreformed pagans are ancestral, while most reformed pagans will by default be bastion of faith (all pre-reformed at least). You can find and modify the full list inside the file WTWSMS\common\scripted_triggers\LI_scripted_triggers.txt.

Thanks for all of the answers Ioup99. Another thing I am having trouble finding information on is all of the duchy tier titular titles floating around the western roman empire. Stuff like praetorian prefecture of italia or Roman Prefecture.
Do they serve any practical purpose?

Another thing I am having trouble finding information on is all of the duchy tier titular titles floating around the western roman empire. Stuff like praetorian prefecture of italia or Roman Prefecture.
Do they serve any practical purpose?
The purpose they serve is to represent historical titles and institutions within the Roman Empire. Since we are limited with only barony-county-duchy-kingdom-empire we have to attempt to adapt the Roman administrative reality to the constraints of the game, without excessively simplifying things to the point that historically influential characters end up being unlanded courtiers.

Can you make this mod compatible with the non-official CK2 to eu4 converter? Because that converter does a better job at converting everything to EU4 than the official converter. Thank you
No, that is not going to happen on our side, they would have to do the compatibility. So you will have to ask the non-official CK2 to EU4 converter team.

will you be doing more updates to finish the game like bringing in say a lost line of the cleopatra and mark anthony
as historians rekon the 3rd centure zenoba was related to them
through drusilla mauretania

Reactions:
like bringing in say a lost line of the cleopatra and mark anthony
as historians rekon the 3rd centure zenoba was related to them
through drusilla mauretania
That is probably not going to be a priority, no.

Adding pre-imperial figures would be a challenge for the game mechanics not having a provision for negative dates.

Reactions:
Amazing! I am so upset I did not realize it was now up to date again!

So I created a PDX account just for this,
The game crashes while loading 'Restoring old Roman Borders' or something like that.
I have the required specs for a usual CK2 game.I tried turning off the Graphical Mods but it dosent seem to work.Help please

Last edited:
So I created a PDX account just for this,
The game crashes after while loading 'Restoring old Roman Borders' or something like that.
I have the required specs for a usual CK2 game.I tried turning off the Graphical Mods but it dosent seem to work.Help please
What installation method did you use? Are you on Mac?

No,im using windows.I used the manual method.
Make sure that you have installed everything correctly, following the installation instructions
Make sure that your game has the correct checksum
Make sure that you are not running any other mods besides WtWSMS (nothing else checked in the launcher)
Make sure that you are running the latest version of the mod, old versions won't be maintained
Make sure that you are running the right version of CK2
Make sure that your base vanilla game is working
I tried to use the Installer method but the link wont load.
How so? The link works for me, both are on the same website, MediaFire.

IDK,I will try again I guess.I will notify you if it works

Edit:As I said,It dosent,it says 'this site cant be reached.'
I don't know why it would do that for one page but not the other, but anyway, if you follow the advice I quoted above it should be resolved.

Hey I seem to be crashing a lot, granted my pc is not the best, but that's why I play ck2 and not ck3.
Anything I could do or should I just accept my fate?
The usual:
If you are experiencing any issues with the mod, please do the following before reporting:

Make sure that you have installed everything correctly, following the installation instructions
Make sure that your game has the correct checksum
Make sure that you are not running any other mods besides WtWSMS (nothing else checked in the launcher)
Make sure that you are running the latest version of the mod, old versions won't be maintained
Make sure that you are running the right version of CK2
Make sure that your base vanilla game is working

Some people have a slightly different setup from the normal, so make sure to let us know:

If you have altered any files
If you are running any additional mods that are/have been compatible with this mod
If you are not using Steam
If you are using any specific OS
If you have any specific portraits packs that could cause any graphical issues