• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Fair, but I would prefer having the empire naturally less likely to expand northwards without my intervention.
It is naturally less likely to given the situation in which it starts, which will tend to generate conflicts in the east, and then cause invasions in the north.

Still works? CK2 got updated recently (twice but one update was just to fix Linux stuff)
Yes, those updates are really minor.

I don t really understand how the migration mechanics are working atm.

I never see any Migration Casus belli, only a invasion one that requires 30 k pop, which is pretty hard to get. I ve also never seen Ai countries migrate.

Am I missing something, or has this feature been removed ? Using latest version of CK with all DLC s

I don t really understand how the migration mechanics are working atm.

I never see any Migration Casus belli, only a invasion one that requires 30 k pop, which is pretty hard to get. I ve also never seen Ai countries migrate.

Am I missing something, or has this feature been removed ? Using latest version of CK with all DLC s
Are you playing as a nomad? Nomads don't have access to the Migration CB. Here is a description: https://ck2.paradoxwikis.com/When_The_World_Stopped_Making_Sense#Tribal_migrations

Thx for the reply. I m playing as a tengri magyar , and since they actually migrated I was hoping they could too in game trough the CB. Same with the avars , is there a special event for them then ?
No, they just have the vanilla horde mechanics.

No, they just have the vanilla horde mechanics.

Got it, also how does goverment reformation work for the ostrogoths ?

In my current campaign , I reformed the WRE, and I m having alot of fun. But I m stuck with the administration reforms , and can t pick imperial admin,because
I have the royal admin .
I still can t pick Late admin because I m feudal. Any tips

Got it, also how does goverment reformation work for the ostrogoths ?

In my current campaign , I reformed the WRE, and I m having alot of fun. But I m stuck with the administration reforms , and can t pick imperial admin,because
I have the royal admin .
I still can t pick Late admin because I m feudal. Any tips
There is a bug with this at the moment, it will get fixed for the next version.

Reactions:
Ah, ok , when will the next version come out ? Or will a hotfix be released ?
That remains to be seen, it depends on the time the mod developers have to dedicate to the mod. We are a very small team, which slows down development time considerably.

Hello, I'm playing ck2 with wtwsms since a long time, but I've never seen the events Rise of Islam happening. Can someone give me the event id to force it and try the features?
Thanks.
To start the static one you trigger zusk_event.51, while the dynamic one is zusk_islam_event.1.

Hello all. Something I have noticed is that reformed pagan religions cannot demand religious conversions for some reason. A friend of mine looked into this matter and according to him it seems that the mod treats reformed religions as unreformed in a way.

I'd like to ask if anyone knows of a fix to this, if it's an intended feature or if it is going to be fixed sometime?

As things are it makes any reformed pagan religion much worse than they would be if the feature worked properly, which is a bummer.

Hello all. Something I have noticed is that reformed pagan religions cannot demand religious conversions for some reason. A friend of mine looked into this matter and according to him it seems that the mod treats reformed religions as unreformed in a way.

I'd like to ask if anyone knows of a fix to this, if it's an intended feature or if it is going to be fixed sometime?

As things are it makes any reformed pagan religion much worse than they would be if the feature worked properly, which is a bummer.
I don't know what your friend looked at but they must have misunderstood. Reformed Pagan religions can demand religious conversion towards unreformed Pagan characters. They are restricted towards other religions, such as for example the monotheistic religions. On the other hand they are a lot more resistant to external conversion.

Last edited:
I don't know what your friend looked but they must have misunderstood. Reformed Pagan religions can demand religious conversion towards unreformed Pagan characters. They are restricted towards other religions, such as for example the monotheistic religions. On the other hand they are a lot more resistant to external conversion.
Does "restricted" here mean impossible? If so that makes converting the roman empire back into the Hellenic faith or Latin Solar impossible while keeping the same people in charge, and instead you have to revoke all of the titles? This seems really silly.

Does "restricted" here mean impossible? If so that makes converting the roman empire back into the Hellenic faith or Latin Solar impossible while keeping the same people in charge, and instead you have to revoke all of the titles? This seems really silly.
The diplomatic action of demanding religious conversion is not possible towards "Proselyte" religions by others, unless those have a very low moral authority and you are specific religions that meets certain traits. Neither Hellenic nor Latin Solar correspond to that, so for them it is disabled towards for example Chalcedonian Christianity. Converting the whole Roman Empire into Hellenic or Latin Solar is meant to be a challenge. That being said, the demand conversion diplomatic action isn't the only way to convert characters, there are a few rare events too. In the vanilla game it is even more challenging, since there is a scripted rebellion we actually disabled in the mod.

The diplomatic action of demanding religious conversion is not possible towards "Proselyte" religions by others, unless those have a very low moral authority and you are specific religions that meets certain traits. Neither Hellenic nor Latin Solar correspond to that, so for them it is disabled towards for example Chalcedonian Christianity. Converting the whole Roman Empire into Hellenic or Latin Solar is meant to be a challenge. That being said, the demand conversion diplomatic action isn't the only way to convert characters, there are a few rare events too. In the vanilla game it is even more challenging, since there is a scripted rebellion we actually disabled in the mod.
Alright. Thank you. Can these rules be found somewhere?