• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
It's visible on the second page of this forum, but I apparently can't change the thread title (Don't want to cause any confusion with the other CK2 mod named EMAF), so I'll be putting up another thread soon. I'll go over what I have planned and what I have ready when I post the new thread.

Last edited:
It's visible on the second page of this forum, but I apparently can't change the thread title (Don't want to cause any confusion with the other CK2 mod named EMAF), so I'll be putting up another thread soon. I'll go over what I have planned and what I have ready when I post the new thread.
It should be under Thread Tools -> Edit Title. If it still does not work you can ask the moderator who sponsors this sub-forum, Mr. Capiatlist, to do it for you. You can of course open a new thread but I just wanted to precise if anyone else has the issue.

Thank you everyone for the kind words and encouragements, it is what keeps us developing the mod.
The information on the wiki is up to date, the schism will be added later on. There is however an event in the files which you can trigger through the console.

Do you think perhaps you could do something in regards to the schism as you did with the rise of Islam and make it a game rule that is turned off by default? Thus allowing those who wish to experience the schism to do so, without having to dig through the files for the event.

Do you think perhaps you could do something in regards to the schism as you did with the rise of Islam and make it a game rule that is turned off by default? Thus allowing those who wish to experience the schism to do so, without having to dig through the files for the event.
Yes, that could definitely be done. Technically I think it is currently enabled by default though, although since I rarely do test runs to that date (I usually end around 800 and the event in question is set to fire after 950) I don't know if the trigger is entirely functional or not.

Thrilled this mod has been updated. Thanks team!

Have you thought about making a Barbarian Invasion cassus bellum sorta like the Prepared Invasion Viking ones, to mimic the Barbarization and Fall of Western Rome?
No, since the fall of the Western Roman Empire did not happen because of what the game models as a prepared invasion. The two are very different, and the migrations that happened were much more gradual and partial than that. Furthermore migrations as such are not the sole cause to the fall of the Western Roman Empire, which in itself was a gradual process which did not happen overnight. We already have a Migration CB which we will continue to improve. As for "barbarisation", the category of "barbarian" is very subjective and not necessarily representative of the reality at the time which was much more complex, hence why I would be very careful with speaking of it.

Tibet is not playable :(

Tibet is not playable :(
As we openly stated before release, we didn't get the time to finish everything we would have like to finalise, mostly due to the very small amount of developers, and the even smaller amount who have the time or interest to work on the map. The map also took away a lot of time from adding actual features, meaning that some other additions didn't get done either. That meant that we had the choice of either waiting 6 or so months more before releasing and include Tibet, or released a new version without Tibet, allowing us to get more feedback on the existing content and actually allow more persons to play the mod beyond the testers and developers. If we had been a team of the size of the other overhaul mods, we would of course had been able to prioritise differently, but when you are a handful of developers, all of which have real life obligations, you can not work as quickly.

• 2Like
Reactions:
I really love this mod, and am having a blast trying to restore Dacia. However, could you please remove Roman Reconquest Casus Belli from what is now Romania: I don't think any roman emperors seriously marched past the Danube tto conquer from Hadrian's time until the Bulgar-slayer, and it tends to both prevent the slavs from becoming a threat and prevent any real way of restoring the Faith of Zalmoxis.

I really love this mod, and am having a blast trying to restore Dacia. However, could you please remove Roman Reconquest Casus Belli from what is now Romania: I don't think any roman emperors seriously marched past the Danube tto conquer from Hadrian's time until the Bulgar-slayer, and it tends to both prevent the slavs from becoming a threat and prevent any real way of restoring the Faith of Zalmoxis.
The AI will only start reconquering this area if over-performs in comparison to history, which is the case sometimes but not always. While they might attempt to conquer a few counties I have rarely seen it invading the whole region. With regards to Slavs they have the Slavic Migration mechanic which allows them to spread, something they tend to do. As for Zalmoxism, it is meant to be a challenge to restore it after all.

I have seen them reconqyer Sklavenia more often then not: is there some way to make this more unlikely?
By weakening them, if you as the player plot to kill their emperors or incite revolts that would make it less likely.

Is there any update on making it playable through the converter? I'd love to carry my Neo-Assyrian Empire on all the way to Victoria 2 eventually, and will resort to manually recreating the save through the nation designer on EU4 if I have to.

Is there any update on making it playable through the converter? I'd love to carry my Neo-Assyrian Empire on all the way to Victoria 2 eventually, and will resort to manually recreating the save through the nation designer on EU4 if I have to.
It has to be a broader update since updating the governments for the EU4 Converter requires the addition of government flavours. We have done this internally, but since the EU4 converter still crashes after the updates to province and government mappings there is no solution at the moment.